What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] WLMStatus 1.30.49 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status

Pages: (21): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   [Release] WLMStatus 1.30.49 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Author: Message:
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] WLMWebStatus 1.1.7 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Good news: some 1,000 or even more slots are now free and awaiting you, on 2 servers + 1 extra server. Expect some news about 1.1.8 this week-end.
So far,
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
02-23-2008 10:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] WLMWebStatus 1.1.7 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Many of you will think: "One month later, and still no news here?" Well, there are reasons why the 1.1.8 release had been delayed in the last weeks. Nevertheless, the beta testing is still in progress and the last bugs are being removed. But what is even more important: you can do a small part on speeding the release up! "How?", do you ask?

Find image servers! No matter if it is your own hosting or a friend's hosting or a free hoster. If you know somebody in the business who would be able to do you a favor, or if you have a server of your own, why not talk to them or create a subdomain for WLMStatus?
If you've found one, make sure there is FTP, PHP and MySQL support as well as .htaccess allowed. Upload a test .htaccess file with 'Redirect ./ http://www.google.com/ [L]' as contents and call the address of the hosting to make sure the stuff is working correctly. Then tell me the login data using a PM on this forum or an IM (see my Live ID below in the sig). Thanks in advance for your support, as this is a very important part for 1.1.8 release! (just imagine that it'd launch and run out of available user accounts in 2 days...)

Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
03-22-2008 08:23 AM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMWebStatus 1.1.7 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Sounds all good mynetx, I look forward to a new release :).
03-22-2008 12:55 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMWebStatus 1.1.7 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Going to be interesting to see if it can be sustained this time, i have become very attached to YASS as it seems to be very stable, i hope WLMWS goes back to its original fame and i may use it elsewhere :)
...there used to be a signature here :)
03-22-2008 01:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
Finally.

Expect WLMStatus 1.1.8 to be launched somewhen in the next 24 hours! More details about the new version will follow in an editing of the first post in this thread, after the release. :)

Thanks for your all patience,
mynetx

Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
04-01-2008 10:52 AM
bramvandeperre

Some random dude

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.1.8 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
official forum is here! http://forums.wlmstatus.net!
04-01-2008 09:03 PM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Image settings window will not open atall on Windows Vista, restarted messenger and everything :S
04-02-2008 07:41 AM
bramvandeperre

Some random dude

32 / Male / Flag
I think it's better to post that stuff @ the forums..
Help & Support
Bug reporting

edit: nvm, he'll contact you

This post was edited on 04-02-2008 at 09:19 AM by bramvandeperre.
04-02-2008 09:13 AM
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. WLMStatus Server Competition Spring 2008
Today I'm happy to announce a special competition for/with WLMStatus, which will take place in the following months: the "WLMStatus Server Competition". Whoever runs a new WLMStatus image server long and stable enough, gets a free 3-months subscription to WLMStatus Premium! So what are the requirements to participate in this competition?
  • Your server must meet the requirements listed on the WLMStatus home page (to repeat, MySQL, mod_rewrite, and some more bandwidth as usually).
  • For participation in the competition, it must support at least 2,000 user slots (my freehoster servers run 500 slots usually).
  • If you want to take part, you have to reply in the corresponding thread in the WLMStatus Forums and contact me on Messenger. You can find my messenger address in my signature and my profile.
  • After WLMStatus files have been installed, the service must run 3 weeks (21 days) without any severe harm on your server. A tracker will be set up to ensure quality and possible downtimes.
  • After 21 days, you qualify for getting into the inner round of choice for WLMStatus Premium.
  • Up to 7 people win a free 3-months Premium subscription. First comes, first wins.
  • To keep your Premium account during that time, you need to keep your image server online. Servers that go offline will make their owners lose the subscription and be downgraded to normal WLMStatus.
Additional notes about the competition, its duration and its official guidelines will be published in the WLMStatus Forums as soon as the competition starts, so keep an eye on them and maybe register there...
This competition will start on April 25, 2008. The exact time is not published to prevent server overloads.

Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
04-18-2008 07:49 AM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Maybe include in the post what premium offers in comparison to the default *-)
04-18-2008 12:57 PM
Pages: (21): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: