What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] WLMStatus 1.30.49 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status

Pages: (21): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   [Release] WLMStatus 1.30.49 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Author: Message:
mattumanutd

30 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.40 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
WELL DONE, its amazing :D love the updates :D u just keep ketting better and better at doing this =D i love it xD love the new features :O

One thing is that when i click the image settings button, it takes over 10 seconds to load and the images take ages to change, some never change, this is the only think which is strange in this release. please check this out!

and just to ask, is tehre any chance to hide the codes that appear in the personal message?

This post was edited on 10-17-2008 at 08:10 PM by mattumanutd.
[Image: 4231b2ad0ba9497a6274a508dc850cde-67-en.png]
10-17-2008 08:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
WLMStatus 1.20.40 has been released.
Refer to the first posting to get changelog details.

mynetx
Great dude... Looking forward to see the improvements of the next version :P
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
10-17-2008 08:23 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
Great update mynetx. :) I can't wait to upgrade to WLM 2009 so I can use the new feature. So, I have to wait for the public beta.
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
10-17-2008 08:28 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.40 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
quote:
Originally posted by mattumanutd
One thing is that when i click the image settings button, it takes over 10 seconds to load and the images take ages to change, some never change, this is the only think which is strange in this release. please check this out!
This usually refers to an overloaded image server. Please contact Josh <josh@wlmstatus.net> about this; maybe he can help you.

quote:
Originally posted by mattumanutd
and just to ask, is tehre any chance to hide the codes that appear in the personal message?
Sure, already on bug list. :)
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
10-17-2008 08:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mattumanutd

30 / Male / Flag
Thanks for the reply :) apart from those two concerns, everything seems to be running smooth :)
10-17-2008 09:19 PM
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
Hello All!

I wanted to take a moment to update everyone on the current status of the WLMStatus Premium service and some of its new features.  WLMStatus Premium was launched in March of 2008 to add some exclusive features and allow for 100% uptime of the service by using a server dedicated to paying customers.

As the months progressed, we've been adding features exclusively to WLMStatus Premium and building a great relationship with existing customers of the premium service.  In fact, many of those changes and features came directly from existing customers.  For example, users told us the 1-2 day wait time for account setup and account setup failure rate was simply unacceptable.  We recoded much of the WLMStatus Premium code to automate account setup, as it is now, and implement PayPal into our setup procedure.  We now have a 99% success rate in New Account Setups, and most accounts are setup with in 3 minutes of purchasing the activation code.

Another great example of how well we listen to users is our Mobile Website.  This was requested several times and was added in the release of WLMStatus Premium 1.1, and is accessible from any web-enabled cell phone, including Apple's iPhone.

Thats a little bit of history for you.  Now, for the NEW STUFF :D.  WLMStatus Premium just launched a few new features in conjunction with the launch of WLMStatus 1.20.  We enhanced our TEXT/XML API for Web Developers so you can now more easily grab your online status, nickname, personal message AND music.  This is something we worked for a while on...I've used this API myself to develop a presence widget for my blog.  This blog widget is under development still and will eventually be released to our Premium Customers.

Another new feature we launched is CUSTOM IMAGES using Windows Live Messenger 2009 and Messenger Plus! Live 4.80.  As Messenger Plus! Live 4.80 is not yet released, functionality is currently limited to colorization...however, as soon as Messenger Plus! Live 4.80 is released you can also use the scenes part of that.  We may choose to enhance this feature in the future.  You can begin immediatly using this style if you're a premium customer by choosing image style #65.

Last but not least, WLMStatus Premium now continues to function in the event of a main server failure or downtime.  This helps us build on our promise to keep WLMStatus Premium online for our paying customers.  This functionality is available immediately by upgrading to 1.20.

I will leave you with this statement.  We've added a lot to our Premium-Enhanced script, but this is just the beginning.  We want to make WLMStatus Premium truely the best available premium Windows Live Messenger addon for displaying your display pic and status.  Josh Atkins and mynetx work hard with me week after week to ensure that we're adding what you're requesting and we think you deserve that level of commitment.

If you have any concerns, problems, or suggestions, please feel free to private message me or email dane@wlmspremium.net.

Dane
10-18-2008 08:59 AM
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.41 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Hey guys!

Here are some fresh news out of the oven. As you have probably already noticed in the newsfeeds etc, Microsoft is rolling out a new design on all Windows Live related websites, such as Hotmail, Spaces, Photos, Events and Calendar.

[Image: accountw3wp8.png]

Furthermore, it is not only a new design that is changing and modernizing in this “Windows Live Wave 3”, but there are also many new things being incorporated, such as the brand new Profile and Group pages altogether with some omnipresent “What's new” feeds to keep you updated with anything you might need or want to know about your friends and their daily life.

As WLMStatus is also related to Windows Live, and the first design changes are rolling out since this December 1st (which will last until December 7th), we have also rolled out the long prepared update to our WLMStatus website and we hope you like it. The WLMStatus Premium website has also been updated thanks to the combined forces of Dane the magician (lol).

[Image: wlmsw3xp8.png]

We'd really appreciate if you give us feedback on the new design as well as suggestions on how to make it match the official designs even better! Of course, translation offers are also welcome if the site should not yet be available in your language.

mynetx
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
12-01-2008 09:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mattumanutd

30 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.41 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
looks awesome :O
12-01-2008 09:41 PM
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
Impressive! The new design is great!
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
12-01-2008 09:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
well done dude... :$
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
12-02-2008 02:41 AM
Pages: (21): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: