What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » help please (countdown live script)

help please (countdown live script)
Author: Message:
jamie2k7

O.P. Happy  help please (countdown live script)
ive downloaded a script called countdown live and on the download page it shows a settings screen but i cant seem to find that can any one help ??? it says i have to go to plus menu and then preferences .. but when i do that all i can edit is the script and not the settings ... dunno if i made all that clear enough but any help would be greatly appreciated :)

This post was edited on 11-17-2007 at 08:59 PM by WDZ.
11-17-2007 08:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

32 / Male / Flag
RE: help please (countdown live script)
You're going to the wrong place. :P

Script menu's are placed under the script icon in your contact list or in any chat window. When you click it, a menu pops up with all active scripts who have a script menu available, including Countdown Live. In that menu, you can find the Preferences menu.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=863489]

PS: I'm the developer of Countdown Live, so if you have any other questions related to this particular script, feel free to PM me. I always like comments and suggestions about my scripts, so I can improve them.

.png File Attachment: plus-scriptsmenu.PNG (19.16 KB)
This file has been downloaded 158 time(s).
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
11-17-2007 10:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
jamie2k7

O.P. RE: help please (countdown live script)
thanks for the reply :) great script quite useful :) kutgw (Y) ... will all my scrips be there then ?  because iv downloaded something else called colourize and that isnt there :|

This post was edited on 11-17-2007 at 10:36 PM by jamie2k7.
11-17-2007 10:28 PM
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
RE: help please (countdown live script)
All scripts with a menu will be accessible from there. (Not every script has a menu, but almost). Some scripts are too simple to include menus, you can just enable/disable them from the Messenger Plus! Preferences window.
Read the script description (where you downloaded it from), it will probably tell you how to use it.
11-17-2007 10:46 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: