What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Msgplus! live sponser program.

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Msgplus! live sponser program.
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Msgplus! live sponser program.
sorry, they were not deleted, they were moved to the beta section of the forum, I thought all the people who were talking about this were beta teters.

So to reply to you: the Circle Developement address you found in Montreal is simply another company, I did some check-ups on that today. It's absolutely not related to me or the sponsor program. Can you tell me where you found the msgpluslive.net url associated with this company?
[Image: signature2.gif]
12-09-2007 10:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
si3rra

i'm with stupid -->

41 / Male / Flag
The adress and the link to the msgpluslive site where on two separate adresses. Well i got no access to betaforum ^^ but ill try to find the adress again, well, move back my posts (edited) or give us betaforum :P:o)

Edit:
This adress: http://www.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453117839

says that CiD = www.msgpluslive.net

how it it really, with c2media aka Cid and Secure software inc?
And why are they called CiD when its the same old c2media aka Lop.com?

This post was edited on 12-09-2007 at 11:52 PM by si3rra.
12-09-2007 11:32 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
Well, this site is mistaken, I'll contact them so that they correct their entry. As for Secure Software, it's an old buisness-related company and it was never related to the actual distribution of the adware program (and it's been dead for a long time, business stuff, they bore me). Circle Dev is the evolution of C2Media as it was announced when I made the switch. "lop.com" is a synonym wrongly used on the net sometimes, it refers to a very old version of the adware program of C2Media and people who use this name are generally the same people who want to justify false claims related to Messenger Plus! which can be verified in the present.

So, as you can see, there's just a lot of confusion public wise about all of this. All there is is a company called Circle Developement who creates an adware program which I then distribute in Messenger Plus! as an option. That's it.

I hope it answers your concerns :).
12-10-2007 07:09 PM
si3rra

i'm with stupid -->

41 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Msgplus! live sponser program.
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

So, as you can see, there's just a lot of confusion public wise about all of this. All there is is a company called Circle Developement who creates an adware program which I then distribute in Messenger Plus! as an option. That's it.

I hope it answers your concerns :).

Sure you did, i was just wondering cuz it's so much talk about you Patchou and Messenger Plus! how it steals, even how the creator makes money of "kids", how lop.com is involved and so on and so on, and people on many sites like this http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Messenger_Plus_Live/1151240522/1, people are always talking bad of plus!. maby cuz they don't know better?! or cuz they cant read the installer windows and choose the right option!?
I think bad rating on sites like betanews, scares people for using the software. dont you?

Offtopic. about this site www.ircfast.com, thats taking pay for freeware programs, yes Plus! Live to, and worse, their google ads are often seen on the msgpluslive.com download page. can't you block them? :D
cuz what ive learned, people think that google ads are like search results, not seeing them as just ADS.

This post was edited on 12-10-2007 at 10:55 PM by si3rra.
12-10-2007 10:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
You're right, a lot of things can be said about someone or something. On the net, it's hard to tell who's right, you have to take sides and unfortunately, I understand why some people hate my stuff without even knowing it seeing what some people post sometimes.

Anyway, about sites like ircfast, we're still working on this but it's proving difficult to reason with them. I know hope a bigger company like Microsoft will be able to shut them down (because they offer programs like Messenger itself as well).
12-11-2007 03:31 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: