What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » MSN Message history woes

MSN Message history woes
Author: Message:
tiger_vio

O.P. MSN Message history woes
I had a convo last night with someone that I need to retreieve! However this morning it isn't showing up in my message history :/ How do I update it? Or is it lost forever?
12-26-2007 10:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Message history woes
Well...
If you didn't enabled the auto-save conversation on WLM or on Plus! and you didn't click on "save" before closing the window, there isn't a way to retrieve the log.....
;)
12-26-2007 11:38 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
tiger_vio

O.P. RE: RE: MSN Message history woes
quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
Well...
If you didn't enabled the auto-save conversation on WLM or on Plus! and you didn't click on "save" before closing the window, there isn't a way to retrieve the log.....
;)

I do have that option enabled! But it still won't show up. A convo that I had earlier that night is working though..
12-26-2007 11:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Message history woes
To reach WLM's message history, find that cnotact in your contact list and right-click on it then select View>Message History. If there exists nothing, or you can't even select that option, then try Plus! chat logs:

Again right click on that contact and then select Messenger Plus! Features>Open Chat Log... (I assume you have Messenger Plus! Live installed because you are in Messenger Plus! forums) If it says "Chat log doesn't exist or cannot be found for this contact." then go into Plus! Preferences>Conversations tab>Chat Logging tab and search that contact in the Filter... window because you may have filtered that contact out from there. (You may also review the "Default value for new or unknown contacts:" option if this was a new contact for you.)
12-26-2007 01:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: