What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Huge Patchou rant

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
Huge Patchou rant
Author: Message:
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Huge Patchou rant
Lol, that kinda sucks that you had to wait so long for a faceplate, but to me a faceplate is a faceplate and its good no matter what colour :P aslong as it plays my games i dont care lol :P but that is quite funny, ive never recieved such bad service luckily.
...there used to be a signature here :)
12-28-2007 05:01 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Shippo

Kawaii Kitsune Youkai

33 / Male / Flag
I've had my fair share of crap support from MS. (I only had to contact them a couple times, but still, none of them were necessarily good) I don't really remember the issues anymore, but it does prove that Microsoft support is rather crappy.

It's a shame what happened, even I had better support from GateWay when a few of my components decided to burn out. (two RAM sticks, replaced both of them - and now my mobo, but I think the computer is out of warranty, so can't do anything now)

How long do you plan to fuss with them for a black faceplate? White does go pretty good with black in certain cases anyway...
[Image: kirei_sig.jpg]
12-28-2007 09:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
To all those saying "oh man White goes good with black, I don't really care"

Of course people should not care that much but it's just the freaking situation that pisses people off. If someone orders a BLACK Xbox 360. Then one would assume that any parts he'd get back by replacement or repair would be black!. People don't seem to care about mistakes anymore and just go with it. Jews notice these things. (I mean we do run the movie industry after all, we HAVE to notice small things :refuck:)

Plus, I've gotten 2 Free Play and Charge Kits from Microsoft before (being a jew obviously helps :p)

I've had a similar thing happen, yet it was with my phone company (lol Patchou this is the story I wanted to tell you)

I ordered 50+50/1000WD+Unlimited Incoming. 25$/month

Now for the first 3 months of my phone bill I got a "ChatNSend Bonus" meaning I got Free Local Calling and Free Text Messaging.

Now on my bills for the first 3 months it showed 150/1000WD 25$/month.

Now there was multiple things wrong with that.

1. 150Minutes, I'm not complaining that I got 50minutes Extra :P!
2. Where's my Unlimited Incoming?!

Anyways, I assumed my bill was like that because of the "ChatNSend Bonus". Hence why I called only after the 3months we're up.

So now (around 3weeks ago) I called Rogers and explained what happened.

I said my Plan on my Bill was not the same of my Proof Of Purchase (order summary paper that came with the phone in the mail).

She then started babbling on about why did I wait 3months.

I kept on trying to explain I thought it was because of the ChatNSend Bonus. Yet she kept saying "Well if you want Unlimited Incoming it'll be 10$ more"

So obviously I was pissed, she did not seem to understand what I was explaining

Me: Excuse me Mrs, but I do not think you understand what I am trying to say. My Proof of Purchase, the paper that came with my phone. Shows the plan I ordered. Yet the plan on my phone bills are different.
*once again she brings back....*
Her: Once again sir, why did you wait 3months? I'm sure you would have noticed at the beginning.
Me: Mrs, you're not understanding. You know when you order a 3year contract you get a ChatNSend Bonus (Unlimited Local and Unlimited Text) for 3months?
Her: Yes.
Me: Well, that is why I assumed my bill was like that.
Her: So you are telling me you want to pay the same price (*25$*) for less minutes?
*This new WRONG plan had 50more minutes (150), yet it had no Unlimited Incoming*
Me: No......I want the plan I ordered....
Her: Well Unlimited Incoming is 10$ more.
Me: Ok this is getting very aggravating, My plan I ordered is this exact thing, as I quote from my Proof of Purchase "50+50/1000 Evenings and Weekends 9PM + Unlimited Incoming" so I'm telling you....
*she interrupts me*
Her: Nothing is wrong, your plan is correct!
Me: Don't cut me off, you're the one who is at fault here.

Anyways, she started being rude and being a douche (:p) and it kept going back and forth even though I am the one who is right. The plan I ordered is different from the plan I got.

After a while I responded with

Me: Can I speak to someone else please?

She Hung up on me. (What a nagface :()

So I call back Rogers. And this nice old lady answers (either that or this person deserves to be a grandma :p).

I explain to her the previous person who was helping me was being very rude and did not want to listen to what I had to say.

She then said that ROGERS must have set the wrong plan while configuring my account along with apologizing about the previous person "helping" me.

Along with fixing that up (the "new" old plan will become into effect next billing cycle)

Your new price plan will be effective on:  12/31/2007

So anyways, I should be getting my new Bill along with my "new" plan showing up correctly.

Althought because of this crap I'm going to have to call again and complain once more.

Because this month I've had plenty of Incoming Calls (way over 100minutes. And since this month I've had no unlimited incoming I'm obviously going to be charged a heck of a lot extra on this months bill.

And since I was SUPPOSED to have Unlimited Incoming calls. I'm going to call Rogers and ask them to credit me (and obviously give me a little present for my troubles ;-), because thats how jews do it).

Now my little ranty thing may not have been as long as Patchous. But atleast mine is more jewish. And professional (like I said, it's probably Patchous fault because nobody can understand his french "tauking" and "speeking" <3)

GOODNIGHTTTT

PS: Heheheh, I totally made a line break by using [/quote]

This post was edited on 12-28-2007 at 09:58 AM by prashker.
12-28-2007 09:57 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
geeze patchou, i would have got so angry with them too. What idiots.
12-28-2007 10:06 AM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
PS: Heheheh, I totally made a line break by using [/quote]
[hr] > j00
:refuck:

This post was edited on 12-28-2007 at 10:13 AM by markee.
[Image: markee.png]
12-28-2007 10:12 AM
kao
Veteran Member

boring

37 / Male / Flag
Microsoft's Xbox support have sorted my stuff out quickly and properly all 3 times I've had to call them ;o
12-28-2007 10:39 AM
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
Damn Patch... that sucks. :P
* Matti taps Patchou.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
12-28-2007 11:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
Eehmmm Irony anyone....

[Image: attachment.php?pid=878301]

Translation:
WIN AN XBOX360 ELITE
and the coolest game of 2007
not yet in stores! HALO3

.png File Attachment: Ironic.PNG (85 KB)
This file has been downloaded 436 time(s).

This post was edited on 12-28-2007 at 11:52 AM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
12-28-2007 11:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
kao
Veteran Member

boring

37 / Male / Flag
Not yet in stores? o.O
12-28-2007 12:44 PM
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
I had a similar experience with Dell Australia only it was a delay of a few days rather than 4 months.

It was still very annoying :@

We rang them a few times and they said the would ring back in 5 mins. They finally rang between 2-4 hours later.
If only I knew what I should put here
12-28-2007 01:24 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: