What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Cannot add emoticons

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Cannot add emoticons
Author: Message:
mikef2k1

O.P. RE: RE: Cannot add emoticons
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgnsI see that you cannot add the emoticons but what about this "see" here. If you cannot see the emoticons, you cannot even try to add them :rolleyes: , you better explain it please (Remember that Windows Live Messenger itself has two options for both default and custom emoticons (Messenger Options>Messages>"Show emoticons" and "Show custom emoticons")[/quote

What I meant to say was that using the CEDP Stealer program, I am able to copy other peoples profile picture. Yet I cannot copy their emoticons.

The way CEDP works is that it scans the computer for emoticon files. I assume they are either present in temporary folders or maybe the computer's RAM(after they are sent to me via a IM chat window. However this program is only able to find some custom emoticon animations, not all of them.
01-13-2008 10:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mikef2k1

O.P. RE: Cannot add emoticons
Im still having this problem and the CEDP stealer program worked on the first contact for the emoticons.

As for the display pictures yes it scans them and you can add/copy if you want.

I dont know maybe my laptop came defected or something.
01-15-2008 01:29 AM
exbox

RE: Cannot add emoticons
what version of messenger are you using?

with the CEDP Stealer program, make sure you're using the latest version (6.0)... also, look in all of the programs sections, including the bit which says "Animations", the "Emoticons" section doesnt show the animated emoticons of your friends...hth
GOOGLE is your friend.
01-15-2008 10:51 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: