What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » what can I do

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
what can I do
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: what can I do
quote:
Originally posted by Volv
Would you be able to give us a link to the website?
You would have to read the terms and conditions so that you are aware of what they are liable for and waiting times for postage and delivery. You are however covered by contract law (subject to the terms and conditions specified) as it a valid contract has been established between you and the business.

I i don't really want to give out the website, what i am buying is private :P but, under australia law, if someone buys something from you, you must provide it to them.
02-21-2008 04:43 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: what can I do
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate

I i don't really want to give out the website, what i am buying is private :P but, under australia law, if someone buys something from you, you must provide it to them.
He's buying "XXX" supplies....:P.  Anyway, on a serious note, sounds like you didnt do good enough research on the company...I went through the same thing when I was trying to get my current Smartphone, I bought like, 7 before I got a real, non-stolen, working one.
02-21-2008 05:00 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dane
quote:

He's buying "XXX" supplies....:P.  Anyway, on a serious note, sounds like you didnt do good enough research on the company...I went through the same thing when I was trying to get my current Smartphone, I bought like, 7 before I got a real, non-stolen, working one.

Nah not XXX. But the website sends products to everyone else, but has totally ignored me and my money.
02-21-2008 06:23 AM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
is this ur fist time buying from that website?
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
02-21-2008 06:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: what can I do
yes, yes it is.
02-21-2008 06:47 AM
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
quote:

I i don't really want to give out the website, what i am buying is private :P
He's buying "XXX" supplies....:P.
Nah not XXX.
That's exactly why I thought it would be better to tell the website than to leave it to our imagination ;)

on topic: You still haven't answered the question on how long ago you ordered and paid. If it's 1-2weeks ago, i'd wait some more, but if it's 1-2months, I'd be worried too.
Are you sure the stuff you ordered was in stock? Maybe they are waiting for their supplier to deliver your goodies to them.
Man is least himself when he is in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. (Oscar Wilde)
02-21-2008 01:34 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
quote:
quote:
quote:

I i don't really want to give out the website, what i am buying is private :P
He's buying "XXX" supplies....:P.
Nah not XXX.
That's exactly why I thought it would be better to tell the website than to leave it to our imagination ;)

on topic: You still haven't answered the question on how long ago you ordered and paid. If it's 1-2weeks ago, i'd wait some more, but if it's 1-2months, I'd be worried too.
Are you sure the stuff you ordered was in stock? Maybe they are waiting for their supplier to deliver your goodies to them.

Trust
me I should have recieved it bynnow. Can someone actually help me by telling me what I can do
02-21-2008 10:50 PM
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
Well, since they don't have a phone number to call and they don't reply to your emails, I can think of two ways to get more info from them.
Look them up by their abn on a site like this, and see if they provide a phone number there so you can call them after all.
Your last resort to contact them IMO would be to find out where they are located and go there to get an explanation. Right now I can't think of another way to force them to respond.

If you definitely want the legal advice you asked for in your first post before doing something like that
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
I recommend you to search for this kind of legal advice through normal ways, because laws aren't the same around the world.

If the above methods don't work out you can always go to the police and report the incident. Just be sure to bring all information on how you already tried to contact them with you to give them a complete view right away (like emails, how often and when you called if you manage to get their phone number, etc)

I still think it's better to just give us the address of the site, that way everyone with some spare time can do some research and until then, you just ordered xxx stuff:P
Man is least himself when he is in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. (Oscar Wilde)
02-21-2008 11:50 PM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
Maybe if you stopped dealing with dodgy things you wouldn't get dodgy service :rolleyes:
[Image: jumbled.png]
02-21-2008 11:59 PM
fizzergirl

gemz

– / Female / –
quote:
can anyone tell me what I can take against a website that I have bought off but have not supplied what I bought. I have sent many e-mails but no reply. They have an abn but I wanna know what my rights are first.

Can anyone help me?

how mutch was it? if it was only a few dollers, its not worth chasing up. Mind you, (and not being a smart ass), as someone else said, you should of checked contact info.
I didnt know pigs could fly untill you fell of the swing!
02-23-2008 08:55 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: