What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Drugs in schools

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
Drugs in schools
Author: Message:
duck!

– / Male / Flag
RE: Drugs in schools
quote:
Originally posted by Basilis

he was not responsible, as we all know those men that wait outside schools in order to find easy victims to sell drugs.
Of course he was responsible, he took the drugs.
He could say no, there was no one forcing him to say yes.
QUACK QUACK QUACK

03-18-2008 08:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Anyway, I want your opinion on how right was the teachers decision to expel him.
I really doubt the teachers had any play in the decision made. Teachers don't have that much control (at least over here. It's the high administration that takes care of these things, like Principal's (or headmasters)) usually.

You don't seem to have a very great understanding of these kinds of things, so either you're a really misinformed 14 year old, or you lied about your age.

I think it's safe to assume that if skipped class to do drugs he was fully responsible for his own actions and should be able to control them. It's nobody else's fault, and teachers should definitely not have to deal with this.

Also, over here it's not random people on the road selling drugs to "innocent kids in school". It's the other way around.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
03-18-2008 09:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
Silly. Just silly.
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
03-18-2008 09:27 PM
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
He left class to go and do drugs? Sounds like he isn't using them for the first time =/
[Image: signature.php]
03-18-2008 09:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
Rightly or wrongly, drugs are against the law, this isn't a discussion about if drugs are ethically right or not. It's a very simple matter, he broke the law, and so should be punished.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
03-18-2008 09:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
The law is gay.

The stop and search 10-18 year olds out on the streets when they can be bustin' junkies and do a hell of a lot more to help than chase of teenagers "causing a rather loud disturbance". In britain at least btw, sounds the same in Greece by what your telling us.
No longer here.
03-18-2008 10:02 PM
lizard.boy
Veteran Member

33 / Male / Flag
I'll add a me in there, but one of my classmates actually got caught, suspended, and arrested for supplying the Jr hockey team with marijuana, and it serves him right too. Not to mention how much shit the hockey team got in for bringing it over the boarder during their tournament.. it's a good thing customs didn't find it.
03-18-2008 10:24 PM
matt

skate is not a crime...

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
A week ago, a boy in my school got suspended for using drugs. The point is that in my opinion this wasn't the best solution because he was not responsible, as we all know those men that wait outside schools in order to find easy victims to sell drugs. I believe that the teachers should talk to him and tell him how bad is to use drugs and then, if he continued using drugs, then they could suspend him. I heard that the boy fell into depression for that reason. His parents came to the school and asked for their son to return to the school. What do you think on this point?

what i would do in this case, if i was that kid.  1. if there is no other way, get the drugs and then go to my house and drop them in the trash.  2.  alert my dad or someone who can do something about this guy. 

if there i can buy the drugs and see where this guy is located, i would report him to the police. 

obviously there can be kids that doesn't think on this and might start taking drugs, that would be a bit of a problem if the kid is now addict.

the awareness of the kid should increase as well as the teachers, father, etc.  and the schools should have security points for this.

i haven't personally see this situation in my life, but it's my opinion. :)
03-18-2008 11:56 PM
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
Simply put, its the kids fault for his actions.  He should realize he's done wrong and accept the punishment he received, point taken.  If he's that weak of a person, then he needs to build himself up more, but it's NO EXCUSE for what he did.  He deserved the punishment.
03-19-2008 02:12 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
In Mexico, or in my school, at least, you don't get kicked, but you are offered school guidance and offered to go to rehab and be accepted back when you're "fine". You will get kicked if you go high to school or take drugs there.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
03-19-2008 03:00 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: