What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Display cover art album WLM

Display cover art album WLM
Author: Message:
gomezcompacto

O.P. Display cover art album WLM
hi, I use winamp 5.53 pro & WLM 8.1 with messenger plus and now playing 1.3.4 - the only problem is with the albums cover art, when i play a song appears in the WLM the picture of the folder were the song is, but i have each song (file) has included ID3V2 TAG with their own cover art, thats the one i wanna use, tell me the steps to fix it or now playing 1.3.4 have to be upgrade
04-11-2008 05:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Display cover art album WLM
I guess his life depends on it. It's the 3rd post in 30 minutes asking for the same thing.
04-11-2008 06:13 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
First off, don't post more then once the same thing. There is less of a chance we are going to answer you if you continue to post the exact same question.

Secondly don't demand for something to be upgraded or a fix you need to ask politely.

Thirdly it isn't possible to use the album art from the ID3 tag this would have to be implemented by -dt- himself.

I will show him this thread if he doesn't post tonight in it but you need to be patient!
04-11-2008 07:21 PM
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by matty
First off, don't post more then once the same thing. There is less of a chance we are going to answer you if you continue to post the exact same question.

Secondly don't demand for something to be upgraded or a fix you need to ask politely.

Thirdly it isn't possible to use the album art from the ID3 tag this would have to be implemented by -dt- himself.

I will show him this thread if he doesn't post tonight in it but you need to be patient!
its on my todo list, as i've said in my Now Playing thread and to people who email me :( it will be done when it gets done
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
04-11-2008 11:44 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Albator V

44 / Male / –
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=81068&pid=882916
04-12-2008 12:00 AM
gomezcompacto

O.P. RE: RE: Display cover art album WLM
quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:
Originally posted by matty

its on my todo list, as i've said in my Now Playing thread and to people who email me :( it will be done when it gets done

Sorry Matty , DT , and everyone in thne post i didn't want to be unpolite, sorry for 3 posts, i will wait patiently for that, please DT put me in your mailing list for this upgrade gomezcompactohotmail.com, sorry again ;)
04-12-2008 02:46 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: