What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » YDL on PS3

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
YDL on PS3
Author: Message:
Reaper
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: YDL on PS3
I'm gonna keep my games. Sentimental value and cash value later on, especially the special editions.
You play Tekken Online by any chance?

DS3 is cool. Just like DS2 though.

This post was edited on 04-01-2008 at 08:44 PM by Reaper.
04-01-2008 08:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: YDL on PS3
quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
I'm gonna keep my games. Sentimental value and cash value later on, especially the special editions.

they won't have cash value later on if you hold onto them.....you get best cash value straight away.....that's the mistake I made with my PS2 holding onto games for "sentimental value", etc, etc....ended up only getting peanuts (and i mean PEANUTS) for some of them

i'm not into tekken, i prefer games with a higher level of intellectual stimulation than button bashing, haha.

DS3 being just like DS2 is cool......i miss the vibration, it doesn't seem right without it
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5222 days, 18 hours, 49 minutes, 37 seconds ago
04-01-2008 08:55 PM
Reaper
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:

they won't have cash value later on if you hold onto them.....you get best cash value straight away.....that's the mistake I made with my PS2 holding onto games for "sentimental value", etc, etc....ended up only getting peanuts (and i mean PEANUTS) for some of them

i'm not into tekken, i prefer games with a higher level of intellectual stimulation than button bashing, haha.

DS3 being just like DS2 is cool......i miss the vibration, it doesn't seem right without it
Hmm, well I never trade games in. Tekken takes a mass of skill. Button bashers suck :(
04-01-2008 09:21 PM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
RE: YDL on PS3
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hmm, well I never trade games in. Tekken takes a mass of skill. Button bashers suck :(
Agreed, playing Tekken (especially on difficulty Hard>) can take alot of skill, eg. knowing when to block, knowing good combos that are hard to block but have good damage etc...
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
04-01-2008 11:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Reaper
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed, playing Tekken (especially on difficulty Hard>) can take alot of skill, eg. knowing when to block, knowing good combos that are hard to block but have good damage etc...
Psh, hard. All about Ultra Hard (H)
04-02-2008 11:48 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: