What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Sign contact out of Msg.

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Sign contact out of Msg.
Author: Message:
Some 1

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Sign contact out of Msg.
[size=2]Anyone... I need help on finding a possible script that can make a contact that I am talking to sign out of messener. By this I mean that when I type the wanted command (/signcntout) in a conversation with a single contact, that specific contact will be signed out of messenger (Just signed out so he can sign in back whenever he wants). I can really give a script like this a very good use to those anoying nudgers that I just don't want to block because they are my friends. Any help or information will be appreaciated. Thanks:)[color=black]
06-05-2008 05:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Sign contact out of Msg.
its impossible to do. go search the forums for stuff like this people have requested it before, and its the same answer... cant be done
06-05-2008 06:13 AM
zogo

all you are doomed

30 / Male / Flag
no its not impossible if they have pluss too...

if you create a script that responds to the commands from other contacts you just make it log you off if you type a secret code like acid

so the script looks through the messages for a certain word selected in the script... like acid...

... just install it secretly and boom! done...

although this will probably make you loose most of your freinds :P
people have negativly rated me saying i'm spamming just to get 100 posts... i'm not! i'm 100% realy stuck... somtimes
06-06-2008 07:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
dexluther

A script like this would be extremely abused. If you don't want to be nudged then turn them off in your options, or install the Mess patch and when they nudge you teach them a lesson by sending about 50 of your own (make sure to enable the prevent window shaking and nudge protection options).
06-06-2008 08:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Some 1

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Sign contact out of Msg.
Thanks guys but I still know it's possible, so if I ever find a way to develop it, I will post the news if anybody wants it.;)
06-07-2008 12:47 AM
dexluther

RE: RE: Sign contact out of Msg.
quote:
Originally posted by Some 1
Thanks guys but I still know it's possible, so if I ever find a way to develop it, I will post the news if anybody wants it.;)

probably not the way you think/want it.

I'm sure/would hope they made sure it wasn't possible. At the very least if it was possible I don't think they'd let you post it here.

They took features out of old versions of Plus! because they believed it infringed on the privacy of other MSN users (correct me if I'm wrong but I remember early version of Plus! having a block checker).
06-07-2008 03:58 AM
Jarrod
Veteran Member

woot simpson

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by dexluther
They took features out of old versions of Plus! because they believed it infringed on the privacy of other MSN users (correct me if I'm wrong but I remember early version of Plus! having a block checker).
i don't recall one but i didn't use plus pre wlm but in the protocol in use for 7.5 this was possible, but the protocol has changed and is no longer possible, i think the feature was probally removed due to the change in protocol

[Image: 5344.png]
[Image: sig.png]

A.k.a. The Glad Falconer

06-07-2008 07:14 AM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by dexluther
Plus! having a block checker).
Maybe, but it's not possible anymore. (and it's not they, there's only one developer for Plus! ;))
quote:
You don't know, because it's not. No matter what, unless you actually install a program on those contacts' computers when you visit them, it's not possible.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
06-07-2008 02:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
Even if you created a script that needs to be installed at both sides for it to work.... it won't be allowed here
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
06-07-2008 02:02 PM
foaly

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
sure it is, just hack the MS servers, or send a logon request using the victims password...

if this was possible you could just do something like:
code:
OnEvent_ContactSignin(email){
logout(email);
}

just imagine the results...

This post was edited on 06-07-2008 at 03:16 PM by foaly.
06-07-2008 03:16 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: