What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » What's canada like?

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
What's canada like?
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: What's canada like?
quote:
Originally posted by Curtis
quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kotjze
Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what Canada is like.

I'm sorry, but I believe that's what using a Mac feels like.
GTFO this thread8-).

You obviously didn't get it.  Lurk moar.
I do, I just think your spam isn't needed here. Bring it to another thread.

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
and when i was in quebec this summer i didnt see a single Canadian flag, even on canada day!! except when we went to the cottage... whcih is owned by an albertan! haha.
so i still booo that-a-way
We see enough Canadian flags when we go to Ontario, we don't really need to see any more over here believe me. I can't recall what the Ontario flag looks like because quite frankly, I've never seen it in Ontario. Only the canada flag. Gets slightly annoying seeing it everywhere :P.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
07-31-2008 07:19 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kotjze
Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what Canada is like.

I'm sorry, but I believe that's what using a Mac feels like.
GTFO this thread8-).

You obviously didn't get it.  Lurk moar.
I do, I just think your spam isn't needed here. Bring it to another thread.

Yeah, 'cause kotjze's spam is okay, but Curtis' isn't.
[Image: jumbled.png]
07-31-2008 07:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:

We see enough Canadian flags when we go to Ontario, we don't really need to see any more over here believe me. I can't recall what the Ontario flag looks like because quite frankly, I've never seen it in Ontario. Only the canada flag. Gets slightly annoying seeing it everywhere

:|
thats all :\
07-31-2008 11:18 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
kotjze for prez
08-01-2008 02:01 AM
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
To be honest canada in general is wonderful for a reason; the help that it is offered for you to live a successful life.
If someone is ready to work hard; canada has the ressource to help through. Weither it has to do with very very very cheap schooling, or help finding  a job; medicare or anything else.

Now is it a country which people enjoy? I enjoy myself here, I guess I'd enjoy myself anywhere I have a home, a job, my familym girlfriend and my friends. As Cyril mentionned; home is where you make it. Quebec diversity (i think it's diversity) is wonderful; you get to learn about different cultures. Canadians, compared to a lot of countries (not trying to stereotype or anything; but from what I hear from everyone coming from another country) are very very social people; they will talk to you; they will help you find your way, etc.

My honest opinion? Canada's the best place to live on earth; I love Lebanon, and I probably always will; it's where I'm from; it's what made me who I am, but this country doesn't get into huge political debates, offers its citizens a very helppul regime meant to help everyone to get where they want to be. :)
08-01-2008 02:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
Nathan, I presume your parents are moving to Canada because of the news a month back about Canada trying to get skilled British workers to work there? My dad actually mentioned it, and I was thinking about whether I would stay or go, if it was to happen.

If you've read up on it at all, if you own your house in UK, you'll probably be able to have a much bigger house in Canada, which is cool.

Someone already mentioned and my dad told me, the people there are nicer, supposedly ;). My aunt and uncle keep going there for holidays (they live in UK) so they must like it. My dad suggested they could move to Canada.

I'd certainly consider it. You said you could go there for a year, but then if you wanted to come back you would of missed out a year with friends, education, etc. Personally I would probably go there for a 2 week holiday and see if I like it, then decide.

Have a read of these:Good luck :P
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
08-01-2008 03:44 AM
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
To be fair, I think the education is Europe is far more superior the that of North America. I LOVE Canada. I think being that the country is founded on immigration, people are really receptive and accommodating of everyone. There is always going to be an initial settling in period, during which it will feel like moving was a bad idea, but you should be aware that it will take time for you to get used to your surroundings, moving from one country to another is a really big deal and just bear that in mind.

Depending on where you move to, you will have different situations. If you want pleasant weather all year round (nothing extreme), then you should think about moving to the west coast. I live around Vancouver, British Columbia, and it is beautiful. I've been to Toronto, and I hate it, but again, I'd probably think the opposite if I lived in Toronto and visited Vancouver. The East Coast has a lot more job opportunities, so if your parents don't have jobs before they enter the country, I think it is wiser to move to Toronto.

If you don't mind me asking, why do your parents want to move to Canada?

P.S. Check out my post in this thread.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=82...d=913855#pid913855

On another note, this really shouldn't be in T&T, it's a descent convo :), prolly should go into to GCC.

This post was edited on 08-01-2008 at 04:07 AM by ipab.
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
08-01-2008 03:50 AM
Kenji
Veteran Member

Previously: Dazmatic, Dazzy, :zippy:

32 / Male / Flag
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=652654&hl=

08-01-2008 04:23 AM
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dazzy
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=652654&hl=

Don't be a smartass, an isolated incident shouldn't dictate the state of a nation...

And yes, we are all shocked by it... never thought something like this would happen, but people are people, no matter where you are.
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
08-01-2008 04:56 AM
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by ipab
The East Coast has a lot more job opportunities, so if your parents don't have jobs before they enter the country, I think it is wiser to move to Toronto.

the east coast, or mid-east of canada is more happening than the western provinces but if your parents reason for moving is work have them look out west, particularly in Alberta. many companies are desperate for workers, educated or not. and they'll even find you a place to live and move you out here. it all depends what they want... if you want to live in canada just to live in canada i'd suggest mid east, but if they're here for opportunity, alberta is probably #1 for that. This province employment minister has even came to your country to find workers!! :p

one thing  about moving though... dont keep in the back of your head "i want to go home" give it a chance and try and make new friends. because life goes on back home and your friends move on, and maybe it'll surprise you just how fast. if you're serious about moving, give it a real chance and dont get hung up on the thought of "home"

edit: oh yeaaaah. and you'll keep your head of state, so it's like you've never even left the UK! hahaha :) but she doesnt come visit anymore so pff

This post was edited on 08-01-2008 at 07:04 AM by marissa.
08-01-2008 07:02 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: