What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [Suggestion] Missed feature of Chat Logs Viewer...

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
[Suggestion] Missed feature of Chat Logs Viewer...
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Suggestion] Missed feature of Chat Logs Viewer...
Do not suggest to use <CTRL><+>, <CTRL><-> or <CTRL><MSCROLL> anymore. That will not work anymore from inside the Plus! Log Window.

(also suggesting to reset MSIE settings is not very good since that will also reset security settings)

Please see CookieRevised's reply to How to increase font size while viewing on the Log Viewer?

;)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-28-2008 03:29 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Gulliver_69

O.P. RE: RE: [Suggestion] Missed feature of Chat Logs Viewer...
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Do not suggest to use <CTRL><+>, <CTRL><-> or <CTRL><MSCROLL> anymore. That will not work anymore from inside the Plus! Log Window.

(also suggesting to reset MSIE settings is not very good since that will also reset security settings)

Please see CookieRevised's reply to How to increase font size while viewing on the Log Viewer?

;)

Tried your workaround, not worked for me. I've tried also on a fresh install of Windows XP, but I can't change the text's size again. :(
09-01-2008 02:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Suggestion] Missed feature of Chat Logs Viewer...
quote:
Originally posted by Gulliver_69
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised

;)
Tried your workaround, not worked for me. I've tried also on a fresh install of Windows XP, but I can't change the text's size again. :(
As I explained in the small print there might be registry settings which prevent you from changing the text size in MSIE. However, those settings are never applied by default on a fresh Windows XP installation. Also, (again as I explained in that other post), there is a bug in MSIE7 which prevents you from selecting the Text Size menu, following the instructions exactly to the letter will work around this bug.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-01-2008 03:56 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: