What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Release] Phunk'n - Infusco and Niveus

Pages: (9): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 » Last »
[Release] Phunk'n - Infusco and Niveus
Author: Message:
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Phunk'n - Infusco and Niveus
Yeah well anything that happens with the plus skin now is beyond me. I did what I could so I am not going to kill anymore time on the Plus windows. It just takes up far too much time.
08-23-2008 12:40 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Release] Phunk'n - Infusco and Niveus
quote:
Originally posted by Willz
Yeah well anything that happens with the plus skin now is beyond me. I did what I could so I am not going to kill anymore time on the Plus windows. It just takes up far too much time.
How about the bug in niveus (I'm talkin about the bg of the password window to get into MP!L setting)???
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
08-24-2008 10:37 PM
Matt-in

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Phunk'n - Infusco and Niveus
Great Skin but I was just wondering about whether there will be a release of an ad remover like a small registry fix for it for those who wants to remove it?
08-29-2008 07:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jimbo
Veteran Member

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Matt-in
Great Skin but I was just wondering about whether there will be a release of an ad remover like a small registry fix for it for those who wants to remove it?
http://www.designevolved.net/board/downloads.php?action=view&cid=3 Get infusco cleaner or Niveus cleaner. Whichever version you have.
You need to be a registered user there though.
08-29-2008 10:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rophagus

great skin i'm using it right now and i really love it

i just wonder if there is some easy way to change the color of the chat window's ... er ... "chat area" in the infusco version. i would really apreciate it as some contacts use dark fonts and i don't want to use the plus option to change their font :P

still, great work man, i've been using you're skins since before the plus! skining component and to me these are the best so far ;)
09-09-2008 01:58 PM
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: [Release] Phunk'n - Infusco and Niveus
quote:
Originally posted by Rophagus
great skin i'm using it right now and i really love it

i just wonder if there is some easy way to change the color of the chat window's ... er ... "chat area" in the infusco version. i would really apreciate it as some contacts use dark fonts and i don't want to use the plus option to change their font :P

still, great work man, i've been using you're skins since before the plus! skining component and to me these are the best so far ;)

use the text override feature in Messenger Plus! live. Go into preferences under the conversations tab and then under the formatting category and tick "override the font used by my contacts by default".

If you choose the font you can also choose the color. Just one thing though, this feature only works if your contact is not using the same font as you so what I did is download a font which is nice and readable but isn't a standard windows font and isn't really common and use that as my writing font.

That way the text override feature would have a high success rate. I just hope that in future versions of Plus skins might be able to control this just so its a lot more user friendly. Until then this is the only workaround.

The other thing you can do of course is use the light backgrounds in the skin, which you can turn on in the skins options.
09-10-2008 12:45 AM
Rophagus

Thanks, that was exactly what i was looking for the "use light backgrounds..." option

now it's perfect ^^
09-10-2008 02:20 AM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
Found a bug.

1 - Hide the toolbars in the conversation window by clicking the arrow below the toolbar.
2 - Change to a different skin or no skin.
3 - The toolbars do not show. Only way to get them back is to enable the Infusco/Niveus skin and show the toolbars again.

.png File Attachment: notoolbars.PNG (55.82 KB)
This file has been downloaded 156 time(s).
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
09-27-2008 12:52 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Phunk'n - Infusco and Niveus
thats not a bug when you think about it, phunk'n adds a button which replicates the hide/show toolbar featureunder the menu bars in messenger. Its more of a tricky limitation.

Its not a special custom drawer, its actually just something the accesses the same thing that messenger does through the file menu. To bring them back just hit alt and hold alt in a convo to bring up the menu or just show the menu bar from the main window.

This post was edited on 09-27-2008 at 12:57 AM by Willz.
09-27-2008 12:57 AM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
Yeah I thought it would be a limitation. Ah well. :)
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
09-27-2008 01:00 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (9): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: