What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Gears of War 2

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
Poll: Are you getting Gears 2?
Yes!! I've already Preordered it :D
Yes!! I'll get it in the shops when it comes out :)
No :(
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Gears of War 2
Author: Message:
Jimbo
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1650
Reputation: 18
28 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jul 2006
O.P. Gears of War 2
Well theres only 41 days to do and i myself am really looking forward to.
Ive already preordered it and was wondering how many of you have pre-ordered or are going to get it?
09-26-2008 08:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member
*****


Posts: 5107
Reputation: 104
– / Male / –
Joined: Mar 2005
Status: Away
RE: Gears of War 2
It'll be leaked, and when it does, my uTorrent will be open :)
09-26-2008 08:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Eljay
Elite Member
*****

Avatar
:O

Posts: 2949
Reputation: 77
– / Male / –
Joined: May 2004
RE: Gears of War 2
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
It'll be leaked, and when it does, my uTorrent will be open :)

CliffyB will hunt you pirates down.

[Image: gowguy.jpg]


Haven't preordered it yet, but I will soon so I chose that option :P
09-26-2008 08:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member
*****


Posts: 5107
Reputation: 104
– / Male / –
Joined: Mar 2005
Status: Away
RE: Gears of War 2
quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
CliffyB will hunt you pirates down.
oh shit---
09-26-2008 09:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 2513
Reputation: 43
29 / Male / –
Joined: Apr 2005
RE: Gears of War 2
pre-ordered collectors edition a while back.
[Image: jumbled.png]
09-26-2008 09:37 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
andrewdodd13
Senior Member
****

Avatar
Oh so retro

Posts: 870
Reputation: 16
31 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jan 2005
RE: Gears of War 2
I'll buy it when it comes out.

I still need to finish the first one on Insane, argh... Admittedly, I think I only started Act 4 then went back to work or something, but never mind.

41 days you say.

So Fable 2, Gears of War 2 and Wrath of the Lich King are all coming out at the same time. That. SUCKS.
[Image: AndrewsStyle.png]
09-26-2008 10:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 2513
Reputation: 43
29 / Male / –
Joined: Apr 2005
RE: Gears of War 2
quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13

So Fable 2, Gears of War 2 and Wrath of the Lich King are all coming out at the same time. That. SUCKS.
and Fallout 3, and Mirrors Edge, and Far Cry 28-)
[Image: jumbled.png]
09-27-2008 08:00 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
andrewdodd13
Senior Member
****

Avatar
Oh so retro

Posts: 870
Reputation: 16
31 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jan 2005
RE: RE: Gears of War 2
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13

So Fable 2, Gears of War 2 and Wrath of the Lich King are all coming out at the same time. That. SUCKS.
and Fallout 3, and Mirrors Edge, and Far Cry 28-)
I am going to be very poor in November.

Admittedly, I've not played Fallout (or 2), or Far Cry (I do have it though...), and I've not heard of Mirrors Edge.

So now I'll be buying 8 games rather than 3. Ta. :)
[Image: AndrewsStyle.png]
09-27-2008 09:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
zach
Senior Member
****

Avatar

Posts: 556
Reputation: 18
30 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jan 2005
Status: Away
RE: Gears of War 2
I need to preorder collectors edition soon, I'm a sucker for preorder gifts.
09-27-2008 12:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 2513
Reputation: 43
29 / Male / –
Joined: Apr 2005
RE: Gears of War 2
quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13

So Fable 2, Gears of War 2 and Wrath of the Lich King are all coming out at the same time. That. SUCKS.
and Fallout 3, and Mirrors Edge, and Far Cry 28-)
I am going to be very poor in November.

Admittedly, I've not played Fallout (or 2), or Far Cry (I do have it though...), and I've not heard of Mirrors Edge.

So now I'll be buying 8 games rather than 3. Ta. :)
;>
[Image: jumbled.png]
09-27-2008 01:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On