What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Erasing the Disply pix from the PC..

Erasing the Disply pix from the PC..
Author: Message:
AD Hook

O.P. Sad  Erasing the Disply pix from the PC..
Hi Everyone,,

I've been trying to erase the pictures that were shown to me by the display picture in the MSN Messenger from my computer what so ever, I mean I don't want any program such as CE/DP stealer to track down any picture shown to me. In other words, I want the pictures that were displyed to me to be erased from my computer and not having any program to get it out from it...

I've tried many Internet eraser I also followed the instructions of deleting the MSN messenger and its cache once and for all( in this link:[url]
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=68265&pid=752237[/url])

but unfortunatly I tried the CE/DP stealer afterward and it also still bring the pix..
:(

Therefore, I hope that someone can help me in ereasing these pictures from my PC. Or show me from where does the CE/DP stealer bring the pix

I know that it's usually the reverse, the people are searching for the pix that were displayed to them not to delete it from their computer..

but I hope that anyone can help me since I want to get rid of these pictures from my PC and not having anyone accessing it..

take care,
10-02-2008 09:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mike
Elite Member

Meet the Spam Family!

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Erasing the Disply pix from the PC..
The display pictures and custom emoticons that have been downloaded from other contacts can be found here:
code:
%temp%\MessengerCache\
:)
YouTube closed-captions ripper (also allows you to download videos!)
10-02-2008 02:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
The display pictures and custom emoticons that have been downloaded from other contacts can be found here:
code:
%temp%\MessengerCache\
quote:
I've tried many Internet eraser I also followed the instructions of deleting the MSN messenger and its cache once and for all
I think theyve already done that, but its still being stored somewhere else as well seeming as the CE/DP stealer still shows the pics.

You will probably have to find the folder (or file) where stuffplug stores its CE/DP's, and delete them from there, as well as the cache.
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
10-02-2008 02:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
code:
%temp%\MessengerCache\
quote:
I've tried many Internet eraser I also followed the instructions of deleting the MSN messenger and its cache once and for all
I think theyve already done that, but its still being stored somewhere else as well seeming as the CE/DP stealer still shows the pics.

You will probably have to find the folder (or file) where stuffplug stores its CE/DP's, and delete them from there, as well as the cache.

Yeah, if you cleared your cache, but they still show in th CE/DP stealer then the stealer has already saved them to another location and so the will need to deleted from there...
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
10-02-2008 03:45 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
AD Hook

O.P. Grin  RE: Erasing the Disply pix from the PC..
Thank you everybody I really appriciate that..

and special thanks to Mike ;)

and for the argument above I removed the program before and then I did mike's advise after that I reinstalled the program and it gave me 0 files found..

is there any chance that I still have those pix..?? and having the program not finding it while they still exist..??

again thanks everyone..  :)

10-03-2008 10:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: