What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » If someone's nickname changes to their email addresse does that mean that've blocked?

If someone's nickname changes to their email addresse does that mean that've blocked?
Author: Message:
vanillaicecream

37 / – / –
O.P. If someone's nickname changes to their email addresse does that mean that've blocked?
I noticed today that a friend's nickname changed to his email, does that mean he blocked me??? On tuseday he was online. yesterday he wasnt online but his nickname was still the nickname i saw on tuseday and he is not online today either, but when i scrolled down looking for his nickname i couldnt find him but when i scrolled down a bit more i saw his email address.
for example nickname on tuseday was "HELLO", the next day he wasn't online but it was still "HELLO" and today...its "BLAHBLAH@HOTMAIL.COM" did he block me????? i don't annoy him AT ALL! as a matter of fact, when i checked ebuddy, his OLD OOOOOOOLD nickname was there. does that mean that he blocked me?? or does it mean that my msn is simply going abit crazy???
10-24-2008 04:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
tony

36 / Male / Flag
RE: If someone's nickname changes to their email addresse does that mean that've blocked?
The server has not updated his name on your contact list, that's all. It does not mean that he has blocked you.
[Image: beginnerbadgeef2.gif][Image: danceichigoow9.gif]
10-24-2008 04:13 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
vanillaicecream

37 / – / –
O.P. RE: If someone's nickname changes to their email addresse does that mean that've blocked?
yeah??? thank you :)
10-24-2008 05:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
:No-Frost:

Msg Plus! 2 Official Testers

41 / Male / –
RE: If someone's nickname changes to their email addresse does that mean that've blocked?
Or maybe he justdeleted his nickname... If you do that, I beleive you appear with your email instead...
[Image: occl.png]
10-24-2008 06:20 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: