What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Conversation notification

[Request] Conversation notification
Author: Message:
Chrisw02

O.P. [Request] Conversation notification
Hey,

A while back I use to have a script on my msn which use to display a toast message to the side of my screen each time someone started a conversation with me.

Cut a long story short I have got a new computer and no longer have access to my old one and I have tried multiple times to find this script on the main site, I was wondering if anyone could post a link to it or know where I could get hold of it?

Thank you.
10-24-2008 11:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [Request] Conversation notification
The fact of the matter is, those kinds of scripts are not reliable at all, and so are basically useless.

However, IIRC the Convo Notifier script and the Enhancer script do have that feature. (tell me if im wrong plz)

:)
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
10-24-2008 11:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
The fact of the matter is, those kinds of scripts are not reliable at all, and so are basically useless.

However, IIRC the Convo Notifier script and the Enhancer script do have that feature. (tell me if im wrong plz)

Yes :) Convo Notifier can do that but it's every time a contact starts a session with you can not a conversation. A session means anything from open a conversation, load your contact card or open your space information. As Thermal said, it's not exact at all :) Good Luck :D

More information: CookieRevised's Reply to Convo Notifiers.
No longer here.
10-25-2008 01:02 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chrisw02

O.P. RE: RE: [Request] Conversation notification
quote:
Originally posted by john-t
quote:

Thank you for your reply, however i am not sure about this script

Yes :) Convo Notifier can do that but it's every time a contact starts a session with you can not a conversation. A session means anything from open a conversation, load your contact card or open your space information. As Thermal said, it's not exact at all :) Good Luck :D

That is excactly what I was looking for, I guess i should have searched before posting, Thank you very much
10-25-2008 01:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisw02
quote:
Originally posted by john-t
quote:

Thank you for your reply, however i am not sure about this script

That is excactly what I was looking for, I guess i should have searched before posting, Thank you very much

Only if everbody did that :P
No longer here.
10-25-2008 01:43 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: