What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help »

Author: Message:
Kuutar

O.P. Huh? 
At first, forgive me my poor english. I donīt know these kind of technical terms, but also my grammar isnīt very good. But I try to explain, and put cursive those words which I donīt know...

My computer broke and after fixing Windows was re-installed. Now I just installed Windows Live Plus Messenger at first time.

After that re-isntalling the "images" havenīt appeared. By "images" I mean those small pics, small and personal "conversation windows(?)" in left next to your nickname. All the "images" of the "main/first page" / "contact list" just appear as those green (online) or grey (offline) figures.

But when you start talk to someone / open the "conversation window" with friend's messenger "scene", after a while his/her "image" start to appear. But in " contact list" that same " image" still doesnīt appear.

Someone said, that those small personal "images" should start to appear after its owner has come oline again. But no, all the " images" keep hidden / appear only as those " green/grey figures/men", no matter if the person is online or offline.

This canīt be normal or some new "thing" with the new messenger version or can it? I guess some general or my own problem? But I havenīt manage to fix it and make " images " to appear again.
10-26-2008 08:30 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
valeria-elfo

29 / Female / Flag
u can try in this way....

in contact list window
at the top of the right
there is 2 little green arrow
u click there
and pick the voice:

show contact detail

i hope that u can see the image of your contact   bye