What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Hotmail signing in problem :/

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Hotmail signing in problem :/
Author: Message:
smiley.:)

O.P. RE: RE: RE: Hotmail signing in problem :/
quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
quote:
Originally posted by smiley.:)
Helloo :), Thanks for all the help, but I unistalled msn messenger and plus and installed it over again and it now works!
Glad to know you got it working. My suggestion would have been to, in options under the security tab, check if the option about always asking for password when going to Hotmail or other Windows Live ID sites was checked :)

Hey, I checked and it saves them, but I don't know why it won't go onto email viamsn beucase before I upgraded it would go onto email automatically without asking for password. I'm so confused becuase its annoying to keep typing in the password becuase I don't like the format of the messengers email service, I LOVE hotmail!!! :(
02-09-2009 07:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report

O.P. RE: Hotmail signing in problem :/
Maybe it could be the fact tht I am on mozilla firefox. Anyone know how to revert it back to internet explorer?
02-09-2009 07:05 PM
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Hotmail signing in problem :/
quote:
Maybe it could be the fact tht I am on mozilla firefox. Anyone know how to revert it back to internet explorer?
If you already have IE installed, just uninstall Mozilla Firefox and that'll do the job.
02-09-2009 08:30 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report

O.P. Wink  RE: Hotmail signing in problem :/
I got it to sign i automatically but to do that I had to make IE my default browser :(, I like firefox as that, but am still using mozilla and only usin IE for emails. Anyone know what default browser means?! :P
02-09-2009 09:05 PM
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Hotmail signing in problem :/
quote:
I got it to sign i automatically but to do that I had to make IE my default browser :(, I like firefox as that, but am still using mozilla and only usin IE for emails. Anyone know what default browser means?! :P
You dont have to make IE your default browser, just launch it when you want to check your hotmail and let FireFox be the default browser.
02-09-2009 09:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
zlatan

RE: Hotmail signing in problem :/

I have very similar problem,WLMplus simply won´t remember my pass and username,when I restart PC or shut them off and next time run WLM:8.1 with messenger plus!live add on (4.80.0.356) I need to enter password and username again and again to turn on remember me an remember my password !

This started to happen after updating WLM from 8.1 to 2009 version (14.0.8024), but still remains after reinstalling 8.1. version.

Probably this is related with spyware but I would like to hear some opinions form other users,although It would be ideal to hear some expert opinion especially if it will be from MSN support.(H)

Looking forward to your replies,especially to your help

P.S.

Option Allow automatic sign in when connected to internet  turned on, Option This is shared computer... is turned of;)
04-16-2009 11:42 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: