What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house

Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house
Author: Message:
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Man fight with
quote:
Originally posted by segosa
Hold on, stole a plane? How do you just come across a plane ready to be stolen?

Quite Possible. I'm a student pilot and from what security I've seen at General Aviation (at least in Australian) airports, anyone who really wanted to steal a plane could do it. Especially at night.

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy

The airplane, it was bigger...
I believe that Aeroplane is a Piper Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy

(P.s.: Police suspect it was suicide, as there were some dangerous moves done by the thief/homicider/suicider/pilot before the crash so that the plane could fell where it did...)

Unfortunately I don't think a real cause can be determined unless it is known if he was an experienced pilot. There are so many things that need to be right for a plane to achieve straight and level flight. Stalling could be one cause of this crash, suicide could be another. All it takes is one strong gust of wind and it can completely stuff up the planes equilibrium. 

Either way it's disgusting that a 5 year old girl was murdered.
If only I knew what I should put here
03-13-2009 12:32 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by blessedguy on 03-13-2009 at 12:36 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by ShawnZ on 03-13-2009 at 12:37 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by prashker on 03-13-2009 at 12:58 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Chancer on 03-13-2009 at 02:14 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Lou on 03-13-2009 at 02:19 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Chancer on 03-13-2009 at 02:27 AM
RE: Man fight with - by segosa on 03-13-2009 at 02:41 AM
RE: RE: Man fight with - by High Speed Chaser on 03-13-2009 at 12:32 PM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Phillip on 03-13-2009 at 03:12 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Volv on 03-13-2009 at 03:13 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Menthix on 03-13-2009 at 03:33 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by NanaFreak on 03-13-2009 at 06:17 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Th3rmal on 03-13-2009 at 09:04 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Thor on 03-13-2009 at 09:17 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Spunky on 03-13-2009 at 02:46 PM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by blessedguy on 03-13-2009 at 05:46 PM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by Phillip on 03-14-2009 at 03:52 AM
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - by MeEtc on 03-14-2009 at 04:54 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: