What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Trivial questions

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Trivial questions
Author: Message:
P.J.

O.P. RE: RE: RE: Trivial questions
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
Originally posted by P.J.
Thanks mate. I have no idea why they dont bundle all this stuff into one program.

It'd be great if you could download msn messenger and just start chatting. All these other programs and add ons and bla bla bla, drive me spastic.

They really should put it all in one program.

Does anyone know how to customise colours? I have 4 people in my house who use msn (most of the time, at the same time). When a message pops up for me, it's orange. Wife is blue etc etc. Now, even though I customise my contacts screen, the chats are all blue.

Can this be done? I promise, no more questions after this one....

Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger developed by Patchou.  It's not part of Messenger and it's got nothing to do with Microsoft, that's why it's not bundled :)

When a chat pops up the colour of the window is determined by the colour that the other person has their messenger set to.

So for example if you choose to colour yours red, then your chat window will appear red to whichever contacts you talk to

Yeh, thats my problem. I've picked orange, my wife has blue but all contacts (hers and mine) are coming up blue.....
03-14-2009 10:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: Trivial questions
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
Thanks mate. I have no idea why they dont bundle all this stuff into one program.

It'd be great if you could download msn messenger and just start chatting. All these other programs and add ons and bla bla bla, drive me spastic.

They really should put it all in one program.

Does anyone know how to customise colours? I have 4 people in my house who use msn (most of the time, at the same time). When a message pops up for me, it's orange. Wife is blue etc etc. Now, even though I customise my contacts screen, the chats are all blue.

Can this be done? I promise, no more questions after this one....

Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger developed by Patchou.  It's not part of Messenger and it's got nothing to do with Microsoft, that's why it's not bundled :)

When a chat pops up the colour of the window is determined by the colour that the other person has their messenger set to.

So for example if you choose to colour yours red, then your chat window will appear red to whichever contacts you talk to

Yeh, thats my problem. I've picked orange, my wife has blue but all contacts (hers and mine) are coming up blue.....

That isn't a problem, that's what happens with WLM 2009.

If your wife opens up a conversation window with you it will be orange, but unless a contact has chosen a colour other than blue (which is the default) then their conversation windows will show as blue
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5224 days, 10 hours, 34 minutes, 2 seconds ago
03-14-2009 10:35 AM
P.J.

O.P. RE: Trivial questions
That's stupid.....but thanks....
03-15-2009 09:35 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »