What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change

Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change
Author: Message:
hartey11

O.P. Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change
Hi. just added USay 1.1 and tried it out a couple of times, but it wont change the font to the person im trying impersonate! anybody know how i can fix this???

Thanks
04-17-2009 07:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change
The script imitates the user font at the impersonated user window and not your window as given in the script's description.

This post was edited on 04-17-2009 at 08:13 PM by Moh.
04-17-2009 08:12 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
hartey11

O.P. RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change
yeah i no it sez that, but when i have used it on my contacts they say they know its me coz the font hasent changed!!! hence why i dont think its doing what it sez in the description....
04-17-2009 08:19 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by hartey11
yeah i no it sez that, but when i have used it on my contacts they say they know its me coz the font hasent changed!!! hence why i dont think its doing what it sez in the description....
Despite the unreadbility of your text, there was nothing saying it would copy fonts =P, although you can choose that font by yourself...
[Image: Empty.png]
04-17-2009 08:35 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
hartey11

O.P. RE: Help!!!! USay 1.1 font dosent change
how was that unreadable????

i never said i wanted to "copy fonts" but the scripts description says "- This version also imitates the user font (at the impersonated user window)", which to me suggests that it should change the font on their screen, which it isnt doing!! im trying to find out why it isnt doing that??? and having to constantly change fonts is rather anoying, which is the main reason i want to get this working properly......
04-17-2009 09:01 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by hartey11
how was that unreadable????

i never said i wanted to "copy fonts" but the scripts description says "- This version also imitates the user font (at the impersonated user window)", which to me suggests that it should change the font on their screen, which it isnt doing!! im trying to find out why it isnt doing that??? and having to constantly change fonts is rather anoying, which is the main reason i want to get this working properly......
Yeah, I see it does state that... (didn't see that)
(and by unreadable, I was talking about your slangs: not everybody knows them, specially when your native language has completely different phonems)
[Image: Empty.png]
04-17-2009 09:05 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: