What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests

[Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests
Author: Message:
nuuzeli

O.P. [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests
Could the "Auto-Accept Requests" feature, possibly, ever get an option to choose which contacts on your list it applies to?

I'd really like to use the feature, but not let absolutely everyone on my list get the chance to just put my webcam on whenever they want to.

Just a suggestion, cheers! :)
04-18-2009 09:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests
You can choose specified contacts by clicking on "Filter by Contacts", tick them and then OK. ^o)
04-18-2009 10:02 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
nuuzeli

O.P. RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests
quote:
Originally posted by Moh Zayadi
You can choose specified contacts by clicking on "Filter by Contacts", tick them and then OK. ^o)

Nevermind! :D There's no "filter by contacts" in the newest MSN (not that I see), but I just noticed that when you click on the "auto-accept requests" in someone's window, it doesn't apply to the other windows... I'm dumb, should have tried that before posting, lol.
04-18-2009 11:32 AM
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests
quote:
Originally posted by nuuzeli
quote:

Nevermind! :D There's no "filter by contacts" in the newest MSN (not that I see), but I just noticed that when you click on the "auto-accept requests" in someone's window, it doesn't apply to the other windows... I'm dumb, should have tried that before posting, lol.

.jpg File Attachment: test.JPG (55.97 KB)
This file has been downloaded 90 time(s).
04-18-2009 01:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
nuuzeli

O.P. RE: [Suggestion] Auto-Accept Requests
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nuuzeli
quote:

I'm so blind -_______________- I checked the Plus! preferences like billion times and never saw that... Thank you a lot!
04-18-2009 03:21 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: