What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot more

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot more
Author: Message:
landermash

O.P. change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot more
:MsgPlusLive-481.exe
http://mirror3.msgpluslive.net/MsgPlusLive-481.exe

: download DUIDebug.reg from
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=86053 thanks go to TheSteve msghelp

:download Avalon-Concept-2009-4.0.4.plsk from
http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/view/126-...n-Concept-2009/ thanks go to Guéna

or download them all in this pack http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WCIWE8N
also has alot more options other than change what side the dp is on heres a screenshot

http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/view/126-...n-Concept-2009/

if u need help post on here and i will help you ;)

This post was edited on 04-20-2009 at 02:42 PM by landermash.
04-20-2009 02:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot more
Why would we need help? A lot of MESSENGER PLUS! SKINS that were MADE BY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM have OPTIONS for everything you could want with no dodgy downloads from an unknown source on megaupload.com.

IIRC you don't need DUIDebug AT ALL to do anything anymore as it was removed when 9.0/14 went final.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
04-20-2009 04:32 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
landermash

O.P. RE: change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot more
i put this on here because all the skins i could find were customized to how the people that made them wanted them and the way i posted keeps wlm 9 original but gives u options to change things like dp's on right of the  convo window and u dont have to download from megaupload as i posted links to other websites
04-20-2009 04:49 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot more
quote:
Originally posted by landermash
i put this on here because all the skins i could find were customized to how the people that made them wanted them and the way i posted keeps wlm 9 original but gives u options to change things like dp's on right of the  convo window and u dont have to download from megaupload as i posted links to other websites
The way you posted is no help.
No why? Simple. Why to use a debug mode if it doesn't exist anymore in the final version? Also, why to download it if there are plenty of skins that do it without changing Messenger (Avalon, no changes basically, My Live, few minor changes, Plus!Patch, no changes)?

Also, anyone is obligated to use someone's skins. It's their chose. There are skins wich change Messenger, there are skins that only move things around Messenger and others make it look a complete new thing, the user is the only one who will decide. And your downloads are not needed.
[Image: Empty.png]
04-20-2009 04:56 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
landermash

O.P. RE: change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot more
and how is DUIDebug removed from 9.0 build 14 i have tried and test it on the lastest wlm 9.0 build 14 heres a screenhttp://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6677/wlm90.jpg
04-20-2009 04:59 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
Do it without debug and see the thing we're talking about.
04-20-2009 05:01 PM
landermash

if i fresh install wlm 9.0 with a fresh install of msgplus  latest version i cannot change the dp position it does not have that feature so i download skins they are either crap or they move the dp's but the skin is horrible the only way i can get it to work is use the reg entry

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DUIDebug]
"Binary"=dword:00000000
then i can change the dp position otherwise its a no go so how would u do it then change the dp without a horrible skin ??? that skin i posted up does not modify the look in any way unless u tell it to
04-20-2009 05:07 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: change dp's to right side of contact window on wlm 9 final build 14 also alot
quote:
Originally posted by landermash
if i fresh install wlm 9.0 with a fresh install of msgplus  latest version i cannot change the dp position it does not have that feature so i download skins they are either crap or they move the dp's but the skin is horrible the only way i can get it to work is use the reg entry

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DUIDebug]
"Binary"=dword:00000000
then i can change the dp position otherwise its a no go so how would u do it then change the dp without a horrible skin ??? that skin i posted up does not modify the look in any way unless u tell it to
[Image: eeerm...png]

This post was edited on 04-20-2009 at 05:15 PM by blessedguy.
04-20-2009 05:13 PM
landermash

hows that gonna help me ?
04-20-2009 05:24 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
See the registry editor? NO [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DUIDebug] present, and skins fully enabled.
04-20-2009 05:25 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: