What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Font and display problem

Font and display problem
Author: Message:
ntintikos

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. Font and display problem
Hey guys...

Im having this "problem". Well, I think i did something wrong while doing the settings..

A friend of mine uses a font with puprle colour. I can see the colour, but the font is not the one my friend is using.

Moreover, he sends me winks but I cant see them unless I click them (you know it's supposed to be automatic). And, he uses a background but I still cant see it.

Any help? Thanks!
07-01-2009 07:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Font and display problem
Do you have his font installed? You won't be able to see the same if it's not installed.

About the winks, go to Menu > Tools > Options > Messages and select "Play winks automatically".
07-01-2009 07:44 PM
Lux

=\

– / Male / Flag
For Winks, in windows messenger Options menu, under Messeges, you can click on the checkmark for "play winks automaticly blah blah...."

As for the font, make sure you've got the same font as he/she is using. If you dont have it, you can google for the right font.

And about the backround sharing, you must accept his/hers background (if not set to automaticly accept bacgrounds).
Or something like that. Anyhow, those are all msn 2009 options, so just look around and you'll find out.
07-01-2009 10:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ntintikos

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Font and display problem
quote:
Originally posted by Lux
For Winks, in windows messenger Options menu, under Messeges, you can click on the checkmark for "play winks automaticly blah blah...."

As for the font, make sure you've got the same font as he/she is using. If you dont have it, you can google for the right font.

And about the backround sharing, you must accept his/hers background (if not set to automaticly accept bacgrounds).
Or something like that. Anyhow, those are all msn 2009 options, so just look around and you'll find out.

1."Play Winks" is ticked!
2.I do have the same font...
3.It didnt say anything. Nothing came.

quote:
Originally posted by Lux

I have the same font installed, and it is ticked! is there a possibility that a-patch is the problem?
07-01-2009 11:36 PM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
Open Plus! preferences, Conversations, Formatting.
Be sure that the last item "Override the font..." is unchecked.
07-02-2009 01:09 AM
ntintikos

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Font and display problem
it is unchecked...

on formatting all first 4 are checked, and use bb code
07-02-2009 01:25 AM
ntintikos

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Font and display problem