What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Montreal Meet Oct '09

Pages: (8): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 » Last »
Montreal Meet Oct '09
Author: Message:
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Montreal Meet Oct '09
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
    Group photo: Albert, Cookie, Wacky, Patchou, Sunshine, Menthix (JPG 1408x1056)

Err.. why are Cookie and Patchy carrying Wacky? :P
to cop a feel :p

This post was edited on 10-27-2009 at 10:23 PM by toddy.
10-27-2009 08:17 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
wacky

Chromo :wink:

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
    Group photo: Albert, Cookie, Wacky, Patchou, Sunshine, Menthix (JPG 1408x1056)

Err.. why are Cookie and Patchy carrying Wacky? :P
to cop a feel :p
shut up toddster :dodgy:

so here are some pictures I took (well Patchou took one out of those ones :chrongue:). We had a good time fishing and being in the wilderness

[Image: dscf1818kv.jpg]
[Image: cookiepatchou.jpg]
[Image: dscf18211.jpg]
[Image: dscf1824.jpg]
[Image: dscf1828t.jpg]

This post was edited on 10-27-2009 at 11:14 PM by wacky.
10-27-2009 11:14 PM
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
That looks so cool. :(
I so wanted to come. :'(
10-27-2009 11:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by wacky
don't acted all shocked, u was the one who told me they did :tongue:
10-27-2009 11:41 PM
wacky

Chromo :wink:

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by albert
That looks so cool. :(
I so wanted to come. :'(
too bad you couldn't make it. You probably would have enjoyed it a lot. There's always a next time :happy: there seriously needs to be another Montreal meet sooner or later :P
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by wacky
don't acted all shocked, u was the one who told me they did :tongue:
:dodgy: lies

:sad:
10-27-2009 11:52 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
I very much enjoyed the Montreal Meet, though not able to join the fishing one...looks like it was fun. However MenthiX and me did have loads of fun too in our ongoing trip to Niagara falls via Toronto (no meets with others there, soz..lack of time etc.)

First night in Toronto was wet (was even on local news that it was unusaually wet, with trafic jams an all) so we stayed in mostly (Strathcona Hotel) and had an early night. Saturday we left by train for Niagara Falls at 8.30 so a good nights sleep was a good idea anyway.

Saturday, on we went to Niagara Falls. Arrived at 10:33. After dropping off our luggage at the Marriot Fallsview hotel (they stored it for us, as you can nog go into your room before 3 pm) we went out and took the scenic walk....long long walk it was. On the way we went on "Maid of the Mist" the lil boat that brings you real close to the falls, like in the smack middle of it. Was pretty impressive, after going through a wall of rain (mist) you get too the middle where above us we saw the sun come through the clouds. On we walked to Table Rock where the Welcome Center was...we decided not to walk long way round anymore to get to the hotel so we took the Incline Railway right up to where our Hotel was. In the evening we went for a lil stroll again then it was time  to get some sleep. On Sunday morning we did "Journey behind the Falls", yea yea more wetness and pictures of course, and managed to squeeze in a visit to the IMAX too to see the Niagara Falls movie. Then we had to catch our train again back to Toronto.

After checking into our Hotel (Radisson Admiral), located at the waterfront, we walked to CN Tower, which really was only like a 5 to 10 mins walk away from our hotel. We took the full package so we took "the ride", then upto the first viewing level by elevator that goes on outside of the tower with views outside :O. At the first viewing level outside part we ware caged in, so taking pictures was hard but hey we got some. Then to the glass floor, where you could see all the way down standing on glass tiles. Then we accidently took elevator down instead of up to the Skypod. Since we had to do Cinema too, last was at 20:30, we decided to do that first. Then we went back up, which they allowed after MenthiX explained we forgot Skypod and wanted to go upthere now (they didn't ask me..lol). After that we looked for some place to eat and that was it for the night really. Next morning our train went back to Montreal at 9:30, arriving at 14:30. There met up with Patchou again to go for something to eat at Old Montreal before he dropped us off at the airport.

Someone asked for lots of pics, so here they are (resized to 1024 now):
Montreal
Niagara Falls
Toronto
Train views

[Image: Canada2009.png]

Sorry, no fancy slideshow or anything....
Fancy slideshow available now, as well as the full album on Windows Live Photos (resized by WL Photos to 1600). Originals are 2592 and available by request.

This post was edited on 11-03-2009 at 02:43 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
10-28-2009 03:14 PM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
In the last picture posted by Wacky there, it looks like your all slowly sinking, and Patchou has just given up hope, looks like you had a good time though! :)
...there used to be a signature here :)
10-28-2009 03:46 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
Thanks for the rundown of what happened Sunshine! :)
Hope I can come meet you guys some day..
* John Anderton pokes Felu with a syringe full of growth hormones :tongue:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
10-28-2009 05:22 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Montreal Meet Oct '09
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
In the last picture posted by Wacky there, it looks like your all slowly sinking, and Patchou has just given up hope, looks like you had a good time though! :)
rofl...yeah almost sinking....

Our feet went almost under sometimes because we didn't noticed we were standing so close on the edge. Luckily we had somewhat waterproof shoes on.

But the dock was fixed to the shore with cable though and half floated on the water as you can see. Too much weight on the tip and it indeed went under even more though.

Anyways, Patchou isn't giving up. In fact, he just caught another trout and is wheeling it in and I'm just about to throw my fishing pool again... We (WackyPatchyCooky) caught like 6 or 7 trout or something, dunno anymore.

We had the greatest time and I wont ever forget that saterday...

-----------

(I'll post more pics soon - not as mush as Sunshine though :p)

-----------

@Sunshine: sounds very cool (and beautiful too)! Whish I was there. Thanks for the shitload of pics. :O

This post was edited on 10-28-2009 at 06:19 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-28-2009 06:08 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Montreal Meet Oct '09
quote:
Thanks for the rundown of what happened Sunshine! :)
Hope I can come meet you guys some day..
* John Anderton pokes Felu with a syringe full of growth hormones :tongue:
You're welcome. You never know what happens in the future.
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised

@Sunshine: sounds very cool (and beautiful too)! Whish I was there. Thanks for the shitload of pics. :O
It was, and yea we wished you were there too...I missed you! Also missed Patch and Steph. Sure you would have liked getting all wet under the falls (or trying to stay dry in those ponchos they hand out lol, which was quite a task on the boat...Niagara is very windy) and looking down from up really really high at CN tower (uhuh yup, my ears did act up a lil with that elevator too, but not as much as that other elevator)! You wanted pics, you got them ;) MenthiX has made very pretty pics too, his cam sure beats my mobile phone cam.

This post was edited on 10-28-2009 at 07:34 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
10-28-2009 07:28 PM
Pages: (8): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: