What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix

something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix
Author: Message:
neologan

O.P. RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix
quote:
No, that highly depends on how you set it up and/or how Messenger exactly logs in to hotmail. For example, it could well be that you have set FireFox to block certain attempts to go directly to secured sites without manually logging in.

Where in firefox could you even do this?

And t doesn't change the fact that Microsoft has blocked FF, but it still works perfect in IE, isn't that the spirit of PLUS? At least it was when it first came out - to take away and add features that MS couldn't be bothered to give users.

And if do use user/pass, but that doesn't change the fact that if i leave my PC on and walk away for half an hour, someone could jump on and get to my email instead of theirs if i use your method.
hopefully this will show you exactly what my problems is: http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2009/06/23/au...ve-messenger-2009/

i may just end up using this solution so i can move to 9.0. But my request still stands, i'd love the plus team to work on this issue so FF works.
10-31-2009 05:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by neologan on 10-29-2009 at 03:44 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by Rolando on 10-29-2009 at 05:55 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by neologan on 10-29-2009 at 06:20 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by Rolando on 10-29-2009 at 06:25 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by neologan on 10-29-2009 at 07:07 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by CookieRevised on 10-31-2009 at 03:02 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by neologan on 10-31-2009 at 04:05 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by CookieRevised on 10-31-2009 at 04:35 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by neologan on 10-31-2009 at 05:07 PM
RE: RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by Chris4 on 11-01-2009 at 01:47 AM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by CookieRevised on 10-31-2009 at 11:06 PM
RE: something i'd like to see plus do in future release: firefox fix - by brightlight on 11-18-2009 at 02:09 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: