What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » wlm keeps disconnecting

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
wlm keeps disconnecting
Author: Message:
Lourix

32 / Male / Flag
RE: wlm keeps disconnecting
He has said it has been happening for ages. A year infact.

This post was edited on 08-24-2006 at 04:43 PM by Lourix.
[Image: 202180054.png]
08-24-2006 04:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ReD-RevolutioN

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: wlm keeps disconnecting
as i can see a solution is not going to be found.Anyway can someone tell me if there is a program that can inform me if and when wlm disconnected??

I want f.e when i am sleeping to have wlm opened to see when i wake up if it disconnected and when
08-25-2006 02:29 PM
sinoevil

WLM has been disconnecting since I set up my network thru a Trendnet router. I noticed that the time was set improperly on the router. WLM runs fine now and anytime it disconnects, first thng I do is check if the time is correct on the router and any computer on the network. After all the times are properly set WLM works fine! Hope it helps!
01-03-2008 12:45 AM
ElJakker

I also have this exact same problem. Messenger keeps signing me out about every 1-5 minutes, one moment it's worse than another. Anyway, I've had this problem ONLY after I've installed the newest versions of MSN Plus, This has been going on now for a few months in a row now and have tried every solution I could possibly find. I even had 2 friends trying to help me out, of which one is quite an expert and on top of all I even formatted my pc again and installed WLM without MSN Plus to see if that would make a difference....and it did. I haven't been disconnected even once over the entire week and as soon as I've installed MSN Plus....the shit's been hitting the van right away again. Please dear developers....it's gotta be due to MSN Plus somehow 'cause I've never had this problem before installing the latest few versions of MSN Plus. I do have to be online in 2 several accounts for personal and business contacts....so could anyone please sort this problem or post a solution here and on other forums? Thx and good luck with it ! :)

This post was edited on 03-08-2010 at 02:09 PM by ElJakker.
03-08-2010 02:06 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: