What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » A long time has passed

A long time has passed
Author: Message:
upsignal

O.P. A long time has passed
look at my post:
quote:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=71403&pid=785676#pid785676

It has passed so many time, that i don't even remember the password for my old nickname. Anyway, i don't care about it anymore. I waited year after year, version after version...and nothing.
I remember everytime a new plus version was launched, i got all excited and run to the changelist, searching it if it was implemented...but nothing. Well, i just gave up, and eventually stoped using messenger plus. though i install it from time to time just to check how you guys going with the code. pretty job done so far. I heard version 5 is being cooked and it has a lot new stuff. Though amoung all the stuff it has... i bet it doesn't have the only thing i really care, a decent nickname customization. Anyway, those who want to know what i'm talking about, just take a look at that link. It's just a feature that was present on messenger plus 3. long live ;)

This post was edited on 05-29-2010 at 01:34 AM by upsignal.
05-29-2010 01:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: A long time has passed
In the future try to reply to the existing thread instead of creating yet another one (not to mention without a proper descriptive subject). This to avoid repeating everything what has been discussed in all those previous threads.... ;)

I'm also one of those who still want the Custom Nickname feature (like it was in Plus!3) to be returned though... And from time to time (eg: on the MVP summits) I make sure this message gets forwarded to the Messenger people also, but so far without any result.

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by upsignal
i thought it was too old to bump it, i don't know
Nothing is too old if it is relevant ;)

This post was edited on 05-29-2010 at 03:24 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-29-2010 12:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
upsignal

O.P. RE: A long time has passed
thanks dude, and sorry for reposting. i thought it was too old to bump it, i don't know :)
05-29-2010 01:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: