What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?"

Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?"
Author: Message:
mazix

O.P. Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?"
Dear friends and professionals at your mastery

Color me sentimental but I recall there being a schedule function in Messenger Plus 6 years ago, whereas one could have MSN change the personalized status of choice at a certain time of choosing. I have been looking through the script pages for a user made version, since this function once was served with the full version of Messenger Plus, but my search was in vain.

I know I am kind of turning MSN into Outlook by wanting recurring appointments as personalized statuses, but this function once was and forever will be? Again? xD

Thanks
Mazixxx
06-28-2010 12:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
andrey
elite shoutboxer

– / Male / Flag
RE: Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?"
Greetings mazix,

I will be honest with you, I can not remember if such a feature had ever been present in Messenger Plus, it might have been the case that such functionality had been achieved by the use of a plug-in.
Regarding your well justified question, after a hasty search for scripts that may satisfy your needs, I have indeed been able to locate a seemingly appropriate script in the database, by the name of PSM Scheduler 1.0. This script appears to enable you to achieve what you desire, and I hope it does so to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
andrey

This post was edited on 06-28-2010 at 01:54 PM by andrey.
[Image: w2kzw8qp-sq2_dz_b_xmas.png]
06-28-2010 01:50 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?"
There actually was a scheduler in Messenger Plus! 3 a long time ago but had been removed.

The idea of porting it to a script was talked about awhile ago and may just be something to take on.
06-28-2010 02:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: