What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » help! a virus in my msn ??? some settings dont work

help! a virus in my msn ??? some settings dont work
Author: Message:
andy86buenos

O.P. help! a virus in my msn ??? some settings dont work
hey, I got a problem with my msn and I think it's a virus. Ill list all the issues

*when msn is running, it crashes and cuts my internet connection.

* I noticed I had a virus cause a pop up from windows defender told me there’s a virus in msn, but it can not be detected by the antivirus. I sent the notebook to a technician and he couldnt work it out either, he said he couldnt find any virus. the pop up keeps on telling me there is, and its in msn

* the virus is in the files, but it never gets detected

* the webcam doesnt work: no one sees me or hears me, no matter what the settings. sometimes i can see others though

* the last technician that checked it told me that i have to uninstall msn forever cause:  the software that runs msn cannot run if my antivirus is on and vice versa. I bougt an expensive Norton suit.

besides... I wanted to delete some people, I think i must have done it wrong cause i dont see them and all of the sudden they talk to me. In order to fix this I went to Options-privacy and I checked all the allowed and blocked contacts boxes, there're none in any of both boxes (allowed contacts- blocked)- How can I do to prevent them from seeing me and delete them right?

there must be a way of being able to use MSN :(:(:(:(:(:(:(   any idea?
09-15-2010 07:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: help! a virus in my msn ??? some settings dont work
Please screenshot the virus message and upload it here.

Telling us your operating system (XP, Vista, 7, etc.) and version of your Windows Live Messenger (Menu: Help > About Messenger) would also help.

This post was edited on 09-15-2010 at 08:50 PM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
09-15-2010 08:46 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: