What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Messenger Plus! 5 information

Pages: (44): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
5 votes - 2.4 average   Messenger Plus! 5 information
Author: Message:
aflove65

59 / Female / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
Then don't respond to the people. We have a right to be upset when it has been months since it has been promised. They shouldn't have released a version that only half works with it then you wouldn't have so many upset. If they wanted to avoid people being upset they should have made a fully functioning one that would work until they got the new stuff ready. They only have their self to blame for this.
02-02-2011 03:34 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by aflove65
Then don't respond to the people. We have a right to be upset when it has been months since it has been promised. They shouldn't have released a version that only half works with it then you wouldn't have so many upset. If they wanted to avoid people being upset they should have made a fully functioning one that would work until they got the new stuff ready. They only have their self to blame for this.
It wasn't promised. 
People were complaining for weeks already because WLM was released and Plus needed to be compatible, Yuna did what Patchou used to: release a half compatible version while the next one is coded. Coincidently, the next version was basically a complete rewrite from scratch.
And they are working on it, wait. They are working for days already only solving bugs, can't you be a little considerate to them and wait for their work to be completed?

And I swear it is my last reply in this post, if you read at least a single message and didn't understand, we can't help, sorry. 
[Image: Empty.png]
02-02-2011 03:50 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Zoidy

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
quote:
It wasn't promised. 
People were complaining for weeks already because WLM was released and Plus needed to be compatible, Yuna did what Patchou used to: release a half compatible version while the next one is coded. Coincidently, the next version was basically a complete rewrite from scratch.
And they are working on it, wait. They are working for days already only solving bugs, can't you be a little considerate to them and wait for their work to be completed?

And I swear it is my last reply in this post, if you read at least a single message and didn't understand, we can't help, sorry. 

I agree with you there, just don't let them get under your skin. Seriously just laugh at all the whiners complaining about it not being released as I just find it hilarious that they moan, groan, complain, nag etc without even reading anything anyone one says let alone what the Beta testers or Programmers etc say. maybe I'm just odd like that to find the funny sides of things that most people cant see let alone find, I after all have a very odd sense of humor lol
02-02-2011 06:39 AM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
yeah neither plus 5 or the new website was ready in December.

Nobody wants undercooked chicken! Think of the Plus 5 experience as that chicken.... slow roasting on a low temperature yields a damn tasty roast dinner!
02-02-2011 10:58 AM
Taxidriver05

40 / Male / Flag
Well...

I am German and I am new to this forum. But I use Messenger Plus! for years. And I am really confident with it. It is a nice tool, that makes the usage of WLM much easier. It enabled conversation in tabs before Microsoft integrated it. The available skins are also awsome. Thumbs up to Yuna!

Okay...
I am also a little bit impatient about the release of Messenger Plus! 5.
But, as aNILEator said, software developement needs time.
Well, I think, many users are waiting about a statement, if it might be ready in the next few days or if it'll take some weeks.
So a note about that would be nice.

Greetings from Germany,

Taxidriver05
02-02-2011 12:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Arcticwolfx

Identity Unknown

112 / Female / Flag
Funny comment aNILEator!

However, in your situation one would suggest you actually bought the chicken, where MsgPlusLive is free. That should give one even less reason to complain! On top of that, free things generally taste better...
02-02-2011 12:28 PM
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
quote:
Then don't respond to the people. We have a right to be upset when it has been months since it has been promised.
What exactly gives you that right?

quote:
They shouldn't have released a version that only half works with it then you wouldn't have so many upset.
Why? So you could come back here a few months earlier and bitch about how the software someone has provided to you for free does not work at all?

quote:
If they wanted to avoid people being upset they should have made a fully functioning one that would work until they got the new stuff ready. They only have their self to blame for this.
If they wanted to avoid people being upset they should have not made anything at all. They should have not bothered with Plus and then they wouldn't have had to put up with a bunch of fucking idiots complaining over nothing.

There is no way you are 46, you act like a bloody child. It's sad that I am not at all surprised at how selfish people are acting.
[Image: awd.png]
Drawn into the darkness here with your eyes on the prize at stake.
Faint hearts on an endless path letting go of the ones we break.
02-02-2011 12:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
DihBKT

31 / Male / Flag
Plus5! i waiting for you.. =D
02-02-2011 01:07 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by OzFlyGuy
h and btw, it's really tacky to highlight your responses by using gigantic fonts .. would be much better you learn to manage the expectations you create.
I didn't create any expectations ;) Programming background or not, I feel you fail to grasp the situation at hand.
quote:
Originally posted by Arcticwolfx
However, in your situation one would suggest you actually bought the chicken, where MsgPlusLive is free. That should give one even less reason to complain! On top of that, free things generally taste better...
(y)
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
02-02-2011 01:21 PM
piposervisair

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

48 / Male / Flag
If someone can leak out the 5 Beta (torrent) we would be all very happy i think. I will take the bugs for free if there are any bugs. In the first MsgPlus there where also bugs, so please put out the 5 version. I think people are walking away to other IM software.....

So if someone knows a torrent to download the 5 Beta please let me know.

This post was edited on 02-02-2011 at 02:05 PM by piposervisair.
02-02-2011 01:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (44): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: