What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Messenger Plus! 5 information

Pages: (44): « First « 32 33 34 35 [ 36 ] 37 38 39 40 » Last »
5 votes - 2.4 average   Messenger Plus! 5 information
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
quote:
Originally posted by Lievense
That doesn't explain to me why Yuna can't upgrade / rebuild old functionality, quickly.
Facebook integration is added / new functionality and should be a show stopper.
That is completely different. Facebook is running on itself. They also don't rebuild it randomly from scratch. Also, this is not a show stopper at all. It's not even delayed.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
02-03-2011 01:32 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Lievense

The show stopper was a type, sorry. I meant it shouldn't be one.
02-03-2011 01:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
dont argue with Lou,
02-03-2011 01:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
The show stopper was a type, sorry. I meant it shouldn't be one.
The rest of my comment absolutely still stands. Facebook can definitely not be compared to Messenger Plus!. At all.

This post was edited on 02-03-2011 at 01:57 PM by Lou.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
02-03-2011 01:37 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Lou
Messenger Plus! Live
correction, its now called Messenger Plus , No Live in it
02-03-2011 01:38 AM
Chrissy

29 / Male / Flag
Should be out soon people..

Think they're having problems getting the Virus to work with the Sponsor Program! :)
02-03-2011 01:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by crosswired
quote:
Originally posted by Matti

Development is still ongoing with bugs being reported and fixed.
See, now something even that simple as a statement on the front page probably would have saved the Forum-Goers a lot of headaches, lol.
We are constantly repeating what Matti just said, every 3 to 5 posts in these kind of threads!!

The problem is not that it isn't possible to know for people what is going on, the problem is that people simply wont read what is being said and instead spam with "where is Plus!" all the time.

If people would simply read, we wouldn't have headaches and this many pages of repeated posts like Matti's in this thread to begin with.

quote:
Does this mean WLM 2011 is fully rebuilded... Can't believe  this. They might have migrated there platform and added functionality but couldn't Yuna do the same and then upgrade ?
It doesn't matter if WLM 2011 was fully rebuild or not, one doesn't have anything to do with the other regarding this.

The point is that Plus! is fully rebuild because 1) there were too many things which needed to change to be compatible 2) New stuff was difficult to add to the old platform without getting messy. And 3) since WLM got a complete new interface, it was only right for Plus! to follow.

And not only that, there is also a fully rebuild website and forum comming.

And as a matter of fact, yes, WLM 2011 is in fact fully rebuild! Hence why it is only available for Vista or higher.

quote:
That doesn't explain to me why Yuna can't upgrade / rebuild old functionality, quickly.
Facebook integration is added / new functionality and should be a show stopper.
As said before, Facebook can not be compared, not even in the slightest way, with software like Messenger Plus!. That is like comparing the eating habits of birds with how a car is being manufactured (aka: completely and utterly unrelated in any way).

This post was edited on 02-03-2011 at 02:18 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-03-2011 02:13 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy
Should be out soon people..

Think they're having problems getting the Virus to work with the Sponsor Program! :)

love ya Chrissy, keep it up
02-03-2011 02:19 AM
Bad0or

Hi Plus! team members and programmers..
first of all excuse me for my English grammar, anyhow i have just registered cuz i saw some foolish people whining and blaming you all for the delay, and i wanted to tell you that from the first moment of upgrading WLM 2011 i simply said (This is a whole new platform and i bet there will be no plus! release for it for now, and it will take too much time to get a new release) and i went here and i was right.. im no programmer or anything but i understand how it is difficult on you people, i was and all of us was a huge fan of u people getting amazing stuff on our messenger, people should put their selves in your shoes and imagine how hard work it is for building a whole new platform that is compatible with the new official messenger which i see that its so hard to do cuz everything in the WLM 2011 is completely different..
people should be patient and really thankful, i mean Really thankful for you guys and stop being rude and acting like fools with no manners, i enter this site and forum everyday just hoping that the new release comes out and i am in no surprise of the delay. thank you all for the hard work you really are something, and just ignore fool people getting around telling you to release it already.

excuse me for my excitement about the new release when i ask this question but can you give us an estimated time or date? just tell people that it will be released between two dates if it was soon, it will make me happy and relaxed and also makes idiots shut up :) lol

wow i wrote too much hehe
ok keep it up we are waiting

Bader from Bahrain,,,

This post was edited on 02-03-2011 at 04:44 AM by Bad0or.
02-03-2011 04:43 AM
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
Everyone is busy preparing the launch - the general release of Messenger Plus! 5 should be a matter of day/s now. Thanks for your patience.

Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

02-03-2011 10:33 AM
Pages: (44): « First « 32 33 34 35 [ 36 ] 37 38 39 40 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: