What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus 5 is already out?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Messenger Plus 5 is already out?
Author: Message:
haishama

RE: RE: Messenger Plus 5 is already out?
quote:
Originally posted by Alias
quote:
Originally posted by haishama
uff to do except for chatting on the computer.. we just dont want to spend half the time we get chting on some kind of a lame version of wlm with no extension
no ones forcing you to use it.  i still cant see how MP5 or whatever version is gonna make WLM2011 any look better than it is now. if you ask me, your better off using Yahoo Messenger , least it has some kinda Privacy blocking etc on it, WLM2011 doiesnt have that
yeah i tried wlm 11 again and it totaly sucked.. still i would stcik to wlm only the older version.. the people who made the latest version of wlm are so uncool.. why did have to remove the block feture and what the hell was wrong with the way it was.. they cant make another social network like facebook no matter how hard they try
02-02-2011 11:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus 5 is already out?
quote:
Originally posted by haishama
yeah i tried wlm 11 again and it totaly sucked.. still i would stcik to wlm only the older version.. the people who made the latest version of wlm are so uncool.. why did have to remove the block feture and what the hell was wrong with the way it was.. they cant make another social network like facebook no matter how hard they try
the more Feedback Microsoft get about the Block feature gone the more chances it'll come back in 2011.5 or whatever version, nott just that, that sucks about it, its the fact they also took out the Nickname feature,  Yahoo you have those features

Maybe Patchou should make  or allow MP5 to hook onto Yahoo Messenger to.

This post was edited on 02-02-2011 at 11:58 PM by Hank.
02-02-2011 11:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus 5 is already out?
Dear eager people,

Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" has things explained.
02-03-2011 01:35 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: