RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled.
For all who come across this, here are the steps to follow in order to reset a password:
1. Before executing the reset password on the website close Messenger.
2. Go to the logon page and use the forgot password with the email associate to the MyPlus account.
3. When you receive the email copy the new password in the email. Make sure that you donít include any blank spaces.
4. Go to the logon page and login with the email and the new password.
5. Then go the My Account -> My Profile -> Change credentials and change the password.
6. Last change the password in the Messenger Plus! before making any kind of operation on the log.
Closing down Messenger (with that Plus!)* is important because when you use online logging it will attempt to log in to your account....too many wrong attempts will cause the account to be temporarily disabled.
Should you not be able to unlock your account after following these steps carefully, pm me your registered email address and I will reset the pw for you. I'll pm you when I will. At that time I need you to exit Messenger. Do not start Messenger again until you received a pm back from me with the new password, after which you can log in to the site with new password and change it. Do not forget to change it in messenger Plus! Preferences too as soon as you start up Messenger again.
* Of course you can also choose to disable online logging while your account is disabled.