What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » A bit help with skinning

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
A bit help with skinning
Author: Message:
Zannen

O.P. RE: A bit help with skinning
Same goes for WLM2009?
04-27-2011 08:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: A bit help with skinning
quote:
Originally posted by Zannen
Same goes for WLM2009?
No, it can be replaced normally for WLM 2009, just play a little with the style and definition files :) (I'm on mobile now)
[Image: Empty.png]
04-27-2011 08:14 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Zannen

Ok, great. Ill do that, and ill be back with more questions later :D. Thanks for all the help advice in advance people.
04-27-2011 08:44 PM
Zannen

Does anyone know which Consolidation window would be the one where you can change display pictures?
04-27-2011 10:10 PM
foaly

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Does anyone know which Consolidation window would be the one where you can change display pictures?
depends what display picture, all the definitions are different windows... for example the ones in the chat windows would be in 920...
(btw if you want to release your skin I would advise to use the \Windows\Definitions instead of the \Consolidated Windows because the latter already includes language specific data...)
[signature.jpg]
04-28-2011 01:24 AM
Zannen

Thanks for the tip, im just using those Consolidated Windows to get myself around, and to know what is used in which more easier. But i found it already, ill keep asking :D
04-28-2011 02:56 PM
Zannen

hmm...another question, i would like to add a logo in the bottom, where the ads where. How exactly do i add a new picture there? I need to add it in schema file and in the definition, right? If so, would that be something like <Element content=rcimg( "msgr", insert_picture_image_here) ContentAlign=bottomleft/>
</Element>   

And that has to be nested in...um...where the bottom window is defined.   Or am i missing something?
04-28-2011 07:07 PM
foaly

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
hmm...another question, i would like to add a logo in the bottom, where the ads where. How exactly do i add a new picture there? I need to add it in schema file and in the definition, right? If so, would that be something like <Element content=rcimg( "msgr", insert_picture_image_here) ContentAlign=bottomleft/>
</Element>   

And that has to be nested in...um...where the bottom window is defined.   Or am i missing something?
that sounds correct :)
if you embed it in <element id=atom(adbannerregiontext) ...
I'm guessing it will show up there...
[signature.jpg]
04-28-2011 07:50 PM
Zannen

Hello, its me again :)
Havent had time to work on my skin lately due to college so im back now. So.. first question for now. Can i add new graphics like pictures, icons or similar things into an existing window, and change the position of already defined stuff there.  For instance, lets say i want to move the box where you display your image to the right, or some other place, and on the place it was before add a picture such as a logo or just something that would change the look a bit?   Can it be done or are there any restrictions?   And if it can, can i get an example perhaps?

Thanks again, and ill be back with more questions when im stuck :D
05-18-2011 05:26 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: