What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » MSG Plus Plug-in Problems

MSG Plus Plug-in Problems
Author: Message:
greene8097

O.P. MSG Plus Plug-in Problems
Hi, I am a blind man using an accessibility program called Zoomtext. For several years, I have used MSG+ with WLM with NEVER a problem. Suddenly, two days ago, all of my Plug-ins, which really was only 4, completely disappeared. Hmm, I thought, I will just have to download them again. but when I try, I get a message that says, The Plug-in has been imported byt will not open.  When I try to find it in myconfiguaration, it is NOT there, either.  I tried re-installing MSG+, re-installing WLM, but this behavior doesn't change.  Yes, I tried a variety of Plug-ins.   I use the latest version of MSG+, with WLM 2009, 14.something.  Truly, I don't believe the problem is related to my Zoomtext, as it has always worked perfectly. I only mentioned that for a little bit of sympathy and understanding that it can be rather difficult for me to navigate through a forum!
01-21-2012 06:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
greene8097

O.P. RE: MSG Plus Plug-in Problems
Actually, the message reads, The script has been imported but will not start.  When I look on the Preferences menu under plug-ins, there is nothing there.
01-22-2012 12:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: