What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! Help » I can't stop recording

I can't stop recording
Author: Message:
ultrasuperman

O.P. I can't stop recording
Hi, I am running Windows 7 x64 sp1 with skype 4.0.0.227 and when i try to record a video call I click record and the preview window pops up but I don't see any image but I click record anyway and it seems to start recording but when I click stop nothing happens. Whats happening?
02-01-2012 06:26 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: I can't stop recording
To be able to record a call Plus! for Skype detects there is a call and, if set that way in settings, will prompt you to ask if you wish to record. When a call is detected the record button will become red (well, the icon inside the button will) and when recording the button itself will flash green.

Is the record button in the toolbar flashing? It should flash green just like in the image on Plus! for Skype Features page. If not flashing then you are not recording.

If you stop recording you should see a prompt that the video is being encoded after which the video will be in the video recordings folder. Can you check if there is a video there?
[Image: 25dr3o9]
02-01-2012 11:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mich999
Former Yuna Software

RE: I can't stop recording
Hi,

The minimum Skype version supported by Messenger Plus! for Skype is 5.0.

Please upgrade your Skype if you want benefit of the plenty features provided by Messenger Plus! for Skype.

Thanks

Sabri B.
Kimahri Software
02-24-2012 07:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: