What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! Help » Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves

Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves
Author: Message:
sephanubisiii

O.P. Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves
After updating my Skype to the most recent version, it seems MP;S will no longer save my videos. It did for the longest time and have even updated MP;S to the newest version as well. Still nothing will save. Anyone have any suggestions on this??
11-25-2012 06:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
chiven

RE: Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves
quote:
Originally posted by sephanubisiii
After updating my Skype to the most recent version, it seems MP;S will no longer save my videos. It did for the longest time and have even updated MP;S to the newest version as well. Still nothing will save. Anyone have any suggestions on this??

I have the same problem (almost).
Osccassionally my does actual save the video but it appears hit and miss.  I get this problem on two different PC's both running Windows 7 64.
11-27-2012 02:22 PM
FatalXception

RE: Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves
Same problem myself.  Since updating messenger plus! to 1.5.0.120, and while using skype 6.0.0.126, it no longer records anything.  When a call is stopped, the converting window pops up, for an appropriate length of time, then disappears, no error message, and it does not open the "file recorded in" folder as it's set to.  No file is actually written. 

This is true for voice and video calls, at low, medium, and high quality.  Also using windows 7.
12-03-2012 02:41 PM
sephanubisiii

O.P. RE: Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves
Two new updates with this. Seems everytime I try installing MP!S I get a weird popup/adware as well. Have uninstalled it and never received it again so I am not sure what in the world is going on.

On related note with Skype itself, I have been getting messages out of sync too. Like a reply would send yet it would "travel back in time" with a different timestamp rather than being at the bottom. I know this forum isn't for this issue, but thought I would at least put my two cents in about it just in case someone else has had it.
12-04-2012 04:27 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: