What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! Help » PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY

PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY
Author: Message:
ihatethisshi

O.P. Dodgy  PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY
I installed Messenger Plus for Skype on my dad's computer a couple of months ago. And that was ok, but the problem was I could not get Plus Network to go away! Every time I'd log onto Google Chrome, my default browser, it would just be there, even though I had google.com set as my homepage. After uninstalling Messenger Plus, it was STILL there. Now, I have a new laptop, and I've downloaded Chrome on here, logged into my Google account, AND IT'S BACK. AND IT WON'T GO AWAY. I've made sure it isn't in my search engines, it isn't in my homepages, and I've even added it to my blocked sites BUT IT STILL WON'T GO AWAY. And I don't even have Messenger Plus installed on this laptop! Somebody please help me!
12-29-2012 10:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
RE: PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY
You can continue to use Messenger Plus! (for Skype) with or without Plus! Network.  Uninstalling Messenger Plus does not affect the browser and your home page.   When you download Messenger Plus!, you are given the option whether to set Plus! Network as your default browser or search engine.  I have sent you a private message with instructions about Plus! Network for all browsers.  Have a good weekend.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

12-29-2012 12:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: