What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Win a GameCube!!!

Win a GameCube!!!
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Shocked  Win a GameCube!!!
Hello hello!

as most of you know now, the final public release pf Messenger Plus! 2.20 will be out in about 24 hours. Most of you who are reading this thread already tried the new version, its new features, so you didn't expect anything more except for extra languages and bug fixes. Well, you were wrong!

Even if some of you understand that the sponsor is here so that I can live my life, it still doesn't bring you anything but ads. Next sunday, that won't be the case anymore: I'm organizing a contest to redistribute some of the money the sponsor is giving to me. From now on, when you install Plus! you will get a chance to win this prize package:
  • A brand new gamecube (includes a controller, choose the color)
  • The game of your choice
  • A memory card
  • Air-mail shipping included
..and thus every two weeks! of course you are not allowed to re-enter the contest every two weeks (even if you reinstall) so here is how it becomes interesting: everytime you refer a friend who installs Plus! and participate to the contest, of course your friend gets a chance to win but you get an additional chance too! if you refer 20 friends during the two weeks, you get 20 chances to win so the more you promote Plus!, the better your odds are :).

Now, if you are wondering, no, nothing forces you to install the sponsor. You can participate even if you never installed the sponsor program and never will. I just want to promote my software and thank you all for your suppor by giving you something in return. Also, you can't get any money or any other videogame system (don't even start to ask why, I just like Nintendo and the GameCube offers great games). This contest is open worldwide (yeah, for a change... it's always very frustrating to see "for US residents only" :p) to anyone aged 14 or older.

I hope you're excited about it. Spread the news!
Patchou

Note from WDZ: All 318 replies to this thread were pruned. You can still read the full thread at the following address: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/archive/12854.html

This post was edited on 07-16-2003 at 04:31 PM by Patchou.
[Image: signature2.gif]
07-12-2003 06:11 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: