What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » What feature do you want?

What feature do you want?
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Happy  What feature do you want?
Hello,

these days, I have some time to put in a Messenger Plus! update, that's why I'm asking you this question: what feature do you want? if I add somethign new, it's because it will be useful to the average user on a day to day basis (so it excludes things like scripting). I want to improve the software and I'm simply asking you how I should do that :).

If you want something, do a reply to this post with a short description of the feature you want. If the same feature is requested several times, I'll create a poll to make it more easy for everyone. Please send the link to this post to all your friends, the future of Messenger Plus! is in sake here :). Maybe mess.be could do a poll on its site about this too... anything you want to help me improve Messenger Plus!. I'm at your service 8-|.

Thank you for your participation!
Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
09-30-2003 01:17 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: What feature do you want?
Thank you for the 420 posts of ideas :). The thread is now closed as I've finished the major updates of Messenger Plus! 2.50. I hope you'll all like the result!

Note from WDZ: All the posts in this thread were pruned. You can still read the full thread at the following address: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/archive/16096.html
[Image: signature2.gif]
10-14-2003 06:01 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: