What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Microsoft's Anti-spyware Software...

Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
Microsoft's Anti-spyware Software...
Author: Message:
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Microsoft's Anti-spyware Software...
I personally don't see why they wouldn't be so cooperative. They have a chance to add their software into one that is used by more then 4 million people world wide.
01-06-2005 12:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
tgnb

quote:
Doing business is more than following a license to the letter, so, once again, if you trust me, you don't have to wory about C2Media's actions.

Hundreds if not thousands of businesses sue each other each and every day. What makes you think your invulnerable? What about C2Media makes them trustworthy enough to hand over the trust of your users into their care? Your putting your customer's trust into the hands of a company that makes nasty spyware? But because you have a contract you think your immune? I'm sorry that you dont seem to understand how naive it is to think that. But hey, Its your program, you can do whatever you want :)
01-06-2005 02:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
I just think you're searching too much tgnb. This discussion is pointeless as so far, C2Media's package has only improved month after month from the first day it was included in Plus!. Feel free to continue to think that you're more at risk with Messenger Plus! installed than with any other software, that's pure speculations. Thread closed.
[Image: signature2.gif]
01-06-2005 02:38 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: