What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Do you believe in ghosts

Pages: (11): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] Last »
Do You Believe In Ghosts? (not the afterlife....GHOSTS)
This poll is closed.
Yes 22 40.74%
No 21 38.89%
Not Sure 11 20.37%
Total: 54 votes 100%
  [Show Results | Edit Poll]

Do you believe in ghosts
Author: Message:
DeathGoth

RE: Do you believe in ghosts
I just registered to post on this post here..

Anyway.....

This is my thoughts on what ghosts are..

Ghost in my theory are this.. people who are stuck in time on either a fucked up death.. such as murder, bad accident or some shit like that.. or are waiting for someone.. like wife waiting for husband, or someone who is attached to something in this world, or someone who dont know they are dead...

case in point on a few of those...

Gettysburg Pa, a site of one of the major civil war battles of our time.. people more than 100 have stated time and time again where they have a area where the war was fought seeing, smelling, hearing shit that happened back then...

Now we can chalk this up as a bunch of idiots if they were all people from say.. a delverance type look or something.. but most of these people are upstanding citizens.. such as bankers, police, and shit like that..

thats the bad death part..

next murder..

i think a person who is killed lets say my g/f's brother..

who was shot and killed in 99

I believe that that person, if they dont realize they are dead, repeat over and over and over and over again what happen to them minutes, or hrs of shit they did up intill they died

now, you have to remember thier minues and our minutes are completely diffrent..

have you ever notcied when u wake up.. then goto sleep and dream.. it felt like hrs.. only to see the clock and realize it was only like 5 minutes??

that is the same area where dead people are..

anyway thats what i think..

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
Not gonna call you narrow-minded Segosa, but..

Ever considered Science can be wrong? :p I'm not saying ghosts exist or not.. actually, i'm pretty sure they do, as do 'other life forms'. But if it is proved, then I would believe they don't exist.

tbh, I still don't believe you can photograph it though.. they all look photoshopped to me.. Just like I don't believe anyone has ever photographed a real UFO.

And maybe the mind can create such things. Well, it can, but you can't tell me that over a (maybe) quarter of the world imagine ghosts.. :undecided:

Science can't prove or disprove anything abnormal totally.. They can think they do, they can research so much, but they are sure to have missed something by accident.

You are a bit narrow-minded to believe that humans and animals are the only life forms though.. :dodgy:

* Tasha hopes she hasn't annoyed Segosa, and is just pointing her opinion out, and doesn't want an arguement.

:)

Actually alot of people believe that science is the all might god in how we all live, so in other words, people who believe that ghosts exist are considered crazy, insane, stupid, or whatever..

Unfortunately most people think like Segosa.. but in reality Science can easily be disproved as much as proved, I will take a few cases that they are fighting about now..

Calcuim, we have been told its stuppost to help us get stronger, in reality a run in the park or something can do the same thing..

Darwin Theory, Alot of scientists today believe that the Darwin theory in fact never happened, i will get proof on this later but there is a big debate about it now on whether to change sceince book to something else.

Remote Viewing, This has been proven to be very effective, yet science states it isnt real... I guess thats why the US and Russia an Remote Veiwing Program going back in the 70's and 80's..

Anyway I like to chalk people like Segosa up to thinking inside the box, they will sit there and continuiously swear that science is the all mightly bible, and yet they are considered to be wrong on alot of cases...

03-08-2005 03:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

quote:

Ever considered Science can be wrong?

Well, science explains, as I said, 99.9% of what you deal with every day. I don't think it's that likely... I still believe ghosts are created by the mind :P

quote:

And maybe the mind can create such things. Well, it can, but you can't tell me that over a (maybe) quarter of the world imagine ghosts.. :undecided:

Everyone can imagine it if everyone's mind decides to.. :P

quote:

You are a bit narrow-minded to believe that humans and animals are the only life forms though.. :dodgy:

Well no.. I think it's possible life-forms exist because they would have science of their own, and they would be on another planet which means it would be different to earth. :p

I'm superstitious, actually. I will never say "It can't get any worse" because I worry that if I say that, it may just get worse. However, I know that whether I say it or not won't make a difference to whether it does or not. It's a "belief", sort of, whilst knowing that it means nothing..
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
03-08-2005 04:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Do you believe in ghosts
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
yep i do, apparently when i was about 5 we lived in this place, and my mum went downstairs and left me alone... i started screaming and she ran up and i kept screaming "dont let her take me" but apparently we did always have the "haunted" room... about a week later my friend got it (she lived in the room next door to us - her mum found her screaming "dont let her take me" too :S:|

weird^o).....it really makes ya think when more than one person has the experience and its not connected....did you find out who or what you didnt want to let take you?

nope i didn't although we knew it was an old lady and apparently our room always smelt of her perfume she always used before she died :S ... now people are gonna think im mad :P

This post was edited on 03-08-2005 at 05:14 PM by mwe99.
03-08-2005 05:14 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: RE: RE: Do you believe in ghosts
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:
yep i do, apparently when i was about 5 we lived in this place, and my mum went downstairs and left me alone... i started screaming and she ran up and i kept screaming "dont let her take me" but apparently we did always have the "haunted" room... about a week later my friend got it (she lived in the room next door to us - her mum found her screaming "dont let her take me" too :S:|

weird^o).....it really makes ya think when more than one person has the experience and its not connected....did you find out who or what you didnt want to let take you?

nope i didn't although we knew it was an old lady and apparently our room always smelt of her perfume she always used before she died :S ... now people are gonna think im mad :P

lol, nah not mad, its what you believe to be real and its influenced by your personal experiences....i aint had nothing paranormal really happen to me:( i dunno what my opinion on all this would be if something did....*-)

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
03-08-2005 10:36 PM
squall_leonhart69r
Banned

37 / – / –
well what happens when the tv turns itself on even if its unplugged at the source

and or, was turned off at the main switch and not just put into stand by mode

and what about the one thats touching my neck and irratating me right now

, also what about the fact i'v just discovered i have this ability to predict wierd things, not actually whats gunna happen, but that something is gunna happen

like... its wierd

all sound around me just drops like the volume has gone down, and i here a pitched sound in my ears clear as day, then the sound disappears and the noise around me goes back up,

its totally odd

also, what about the fact that science is just that.!! science

it can't prove anything for 100% anyway

hell they can't even develop a 100% effective contraceptive that doesn't involve removal of body parts or cutting stuff, or some dangerous hormone trigger drug,

so theres no way that ghosts can be stated as a state of mind, when if thats the case.. why are so many people in that state of mind,

now,.. don't mind me, im going to get my mum to tell whatever irrating spirit is tickling my neck to leave me alone coz its making me itchy,

id prefer to tell it myself, but as i cant' see it, i don't feel right in telling it to stop,

someone should really tel george bush that lincoln is kinda pissed at him as well....
03-09-2005 10:32 AM
user44571
Disabled Account

i looked at that pick again, now all i see is that so called "reflection"
03-10-2005 08:48 AM
squall_leonhart69r
Banned

37 / – / –