What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » MsgPlus2 - NEW Website

1 votes - 5 average   MsgPlus2 - NEW Website
Author: Message:
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: MsgPlus2 - NEW Website
greetings smg

quote:
Originally posted by SMG
aww gee thanks for ripping me off :-D
You know that's not my intention, I just wanted to add sample content quickly so that I could work on the design, and I stated that the content was YOURS. didn't I?

quote:
1. i keep getting [error on line 1]
I know and everybody knows, I'll try to fix it befor patchou sees it :grin:, thanks for reminding it...

quote:
2. Many of the icons are XP Style, patchou is tring to steer away from that so he doesn't get sued by M$ like they did to bink.nu
Yeah, TWO icons are Xp Style, ok... And i think that bink's windowsxp.nu was a little TOO notorious to Microsoft, i don't know why :grin:...

quote:
3. The link to MP300a.exe/zip are linking to my site and there isn't much point to that since they are fake.
I know, and AGAIN... i just copied-past the text in your site (and i wrote it here so that you had your deserved credit) not to lose time with the content, as it will probably be changed when Patchou starts to modify any site that he chooses... I wanted to emphasize in the design...

quote:
4. something's seriously wrong with the FAQ below the second <horizontal rule>, if you want to rip me off there too, download /msgplus/download_content.html and then use predefined css styles to change it to your fonts and stuff.
:lol: nice IRONY

quote:
5. you forgot to rip off the good bits of my site like
<body style="border-style: none;">,
<script language="javascript"><!--//
if(navigator.appName == "Microsoft Int............ and so on
well really i DIDN't want to rip that as that IS design and coding that is YOURS... and ripping that was just stealing your site, i wanted to show MY sample... (maybe with Patchou's text, and some yours)
quote:
Other than that, you've done some nice photoshoping :-D PM me your MSN and maybe we could combine the best of both worlds :-D
Thanks!! at least one gratification!! :grin: We've already talked...

quote:
And please for fucks sake put SMG back where it belongs, I dont care if our names together just dont make it look 100% original because it isn't, sorry for being rude.
* Guido is trying not to go mad... but it's difficult...
again....... and AGAIN... i just copied-past the text of some section(s) in your site (and i wrote it here so that you had your deserved credit) not to lose time with the content, as it will probably be changed when Patchou starts to modify any site that he chooses... I wanted to emphasize in the design... if that's not ok with you... then sorry, i didn't want to make you angry (6)....
12-23-2002 02:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: