What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » February 8th - New Debug Version

1 votes - 4 average   February 8th - New Debug Version
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Happy  February 8th - New Debug Version
Hello!

I just released a new debug version. It fixes more stuff and I've added more information in the Messenger Plus Dump.txt file to help me solve the remaining crashes. I was wondering tonight if I should do a new public release but I've decided otherwise... I'm currently working on of the crash problems (one solved, one left) and I need more help from you to completly solve it. If you whish to help please download the following version.

http://207.44.212.108/~admin3/MsgPlusDebug.zip

Make anything you can to make Messenger crash... anything you know that crashed it in the past is good... if you don't see it crash here is what I would like to do: open the C:\MessengerPlus Dump.txt file and do a search for "exception"... if you find anything then please please please, zip the file and send it to me at debug2018@patchou.com . With debug version 2.01.21 I'll be able to fix the problem for sure!

With your help I'll be able to put patchou.com back online early next week and auto-update every one quickly. Thank you for your time!

Patchou.
[Image: signature2.gif]
02-09-2003 04:15 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
February 8th - New Debug Version - by Patchou on 02-09-2003 at 04:15 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: