What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Suggestions needed!!

Pages: (18): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
1 votes - 4 average   Suggestions needed!!
Author: Message:
Barisko

Grin  RE: Suggestions needed!!
Hi Patchou!

be sure to read this one:

in the last update 2.10.36 you say you have added sponsors becouse you need the money...

well, i did install the sponsors, that is the least thing i can do... but they suck (sorry)... so i uninstalled them again...

i was thinking how you could get money by sponsors... and then it hit me! Plus! makes it possible to disable the adds from messenger... everybody does it becouse who wants to sponsor microsoft? ;-)

so, why don't you add your own adds in stead of the ones by ms? (you could let people have the option to enable them or disable them) i am sure willing to enable them! and sponsor this GREAT add-on!

(it's just a idea..)

Barisko
05-24-2003 10:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user13774
Disabled Account

RE: Suggestions needed!!
Microsoft will not like that. Then u use their program, which is free, so they have to add banners to make up money, to add ur own banners to make money for yourself.
05-24-2003 10:29 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Barisko

RE: RE: Suggestions needed!!
quote:
Originally posted by Markus
Microsoft will not like that. Then u use their program, which is free, so they have to add banners to make up money, to add ur own banners to make money for yourself.

That’s true! didn't think about that one... duh

Well maybe ad banners in the preferences menu of Plus! that would be more discrete, I think 
05-24-2003 11:01 AM
johnybot

http://www.mess.be/msn6programming.htm
!!!!
05-24-2003 06:23 PM
Freeze

37 / Male / –
no shit.. you just got ahead of me :P
05-24-2003 06:30 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Mesh

Umm this is more a suggestion for MSN6...  I might be ahead of things a bit, but I think some sort of hacking that allows you to use the "create your own emoticons" feature to allow you to put larger pictures (not just emoticons) as part of the chat.  Sort of like putting an image right in a post.  I don't know if this is possible, but it would be a great feature; I think AIM has something like it.
05-24-2003 07:36 PM
Silver_mal

"Iam"

42 / Male / –
Happy  RE: Suggestions needed!!
sorry if this has been suggested already.

but how about a offline messege thing, i mean like yahoo one can leave offlines for ppl.

what about that ?
SOME INSPERATION;

"We don't take these risks in life to excape life but to prevent life from excaping us"
05-24-2003 08:31 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Offline talker you mean or what?

If you mean offline talker -- the answer is: no. It is "illegal" feature, and patchou won't do that.

If you mean like: send a message TO offline contact, and he/she will get it when he/she signes in -- thats a good idea. It is possible while your PC is on, and you're signed in; so messages can be stored in physical memory or hard drive, and send later. But its not possible if your PC is off. Why? -- message needs to be stored somewhere, on a server, that does not exist (at least not at the moment).

But if we talk only about the time when PC is on and and you are signed in, suggestion is really very cool ;) (Y)
05-24-2003 11:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
skribb

– / Male / –
I'm pretty sure that's what he meant ;) (y)
05-24-2003 11:22 PM
crazihouse

35 / Male / –
im not sure if its been suggested, but it would be extremely useful if u could send a message to someone thats offline. as if, as soon as they go online, it sends the message specified and also tells them at what time it was sent at.

just a suggestion :grin:

also a log viewer (like msn 6) would be damn cool and more user-friendly than notepad :P

This post was edited on 05-25-2003 at 12:38 AM by crazihouse.
[Image: wdz.gif]
05-25-2003 12:34 AM
Pages: (18): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: