What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger 6 - Sad News

1 votes - 1 average   Messenger 6 - Sad News
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Huh?  Messenger 6 - Sad News
Hello everybody,

I have a good and a bad news. The good news: I just installed a beta version of MSN Messenger 6 and let me tell you that it's a great update! The bad news: apparently, Microsoft did some things on purpose to avoid Messenger Plus! to work, which theorically means that this summer, the release of MSN Messenger 6 will sign the death certificate of Messenger Plus!. I'm going to try to work on a sollution to go around the problem but I'm not very optimistic.

I'll keep you informed,
Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-22-2003 02:39 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger 6 - Sad News
23 pages or replies yet... well, thank you all :). I'm now working on the problem. Thanks to Will, things have been going much faster than I expected. I'm more optimistic now but even if I succeed, there is plenty of work along the way. I'm closing this thread now. Please do not post messages about "when will Plus! be compatible with Messenger 6?"... the answer is: "as fast as possible". The moderators will delete any thread asking this question.

Again, thank you for your support :)
Patchou

Note from WDZ: All 218 replies to this thread were pruned. You can still read the full thread at the following address: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/archive/10719.html
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-23-2003 11:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: